Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The first thing I did was purchase a few closet organization gadgets. These are normally for shoes but I used them to store the cleaning products we use most. If you are thinking about doing something like this make sure to put your money in strong ones since you are going to be adding a good amount of weight to them.n As you can see this is not a huge space BUT we have room for cleaning supplies, hygiene supplies, our ironing board, vacuum, mop, broom, and more… So awesome!
- Being pregnant is an amazing thing but the havoc it can wreak on our bodies is not so wonderful (i.e. stretch marks). If you have been left with these not so lovely reminders of pregnancy, here’s a simple and inexpensive way to reduce them. This homemade stretch mark cream contains ingredients that are fabulous for your skin including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and vitamin E oil and takes only a few minutes to whip up.
- This is a great idea for my command center! Make a DIY giant rustic wall calendar with these free printable calendar pages. Learn the trick for how to print them on a budget for the perfect way to stay organized this school year. | Housefulofhandmade.com
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- You balance their meals, so why not their media? Learn the secrets to a well-balanced media diet. Advice from Common Sense Media editors.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Fresh summer salad with lemon dressing -easy, healthy and delicious! This summer salad is a lightened version of my nuts about berries salad. I’ve removed the sugared almonds and dressing to make a lighter version for summer. It’s also another whole 30 recipe! Berry and nut salads are my absolute favorite. I could eat them …
- With the temperature dropping, many of us enjoy keeping warm and making a hot bath. If you do, then you’ll love these DIY Mint Snowball Bath Bombs! Take your stress away and relax in the essential oils of these aromatic flavors. These make great gifts for Christmas and a wonderful hostess gift. Package them in […]
- Weight Loss Magic Soup
- I’ve always wanted to use wall decals in my home because it looks so simple, instant wall decor! Unfortunately our walls in New Mexico are textured and it’s basically impossible to stick wall decals on them and have them stay in place. By upcycling materials around my home from previous projects I was able to design my own elegant photo tree and I love how it turned out!