Photo via: theinspiredroom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- A pink iridescent shower. Pretty if you have a sit down area and it was the only pink thing in the bathroom.
- Bedroom inspiration for a great and pink Blush scheme with copper, textures and coloured cushion in grey, pink and pattern. Amazing artwork above the bed.
- DIY Upholstered Wall Hangings using 4×8 pink foam insulation boards from Home Depot and covering them in fabric
- Spray paint animal figurines gold for cute accents and fillers in your pink and gold nursery design 🙂
- “Just shared the free plans for the corner desk I designed and built for oldest little lady… ❤️ Can we talk about my love of pink and gold in this…”
- Never tire of seeing pics from the lovely @fourcheekymonkeys and her gorgeous kids hanging out in their stunning rooms! Oceas room features our Polka Dots in Gold, Mint, Light Pink and Soft (candy) Pink More
- In love with this blush pink, marble and gold combination. Forest green melts into a pastel pink, giving a stark yet intriguing contrast of colours. The glittering gold in this design wallpaper mural helps to tie this living room together perfectly.
- Its time to start thinking about decorating. To get you in the mood, I have compiled a list of 10 Decorating Ideas for Fall.
- Are you living in a small flat where the lack of space is constantly bothering you? Sometimes, expanding your living space requires out of the box thinking and some hard work. Adding some more space in every room is essential for making it functional. Here are lack of space solutions. Build shelves as high as…
- I have been staring at the blank window in my living room for a whole year now. I kept thinking about doing a window valance tutorial and then kept putting it off. I finally decided I wanted to make a wooden cornice. I saw a similar version in a model home once and loved it! After doing …
- punch a hole in the shape of a heart into an old book (Im thinking a dictionary and choosing certain words), and arrange them into a frame for a decoration @Allisen Andersen Ehret Mathis