Photo via: buildsomething.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create unexpected and interesting wall decor with ceiling medallions. A white-on-white gallery wall is minimal yet modern when paired with Swedish-farmhouse furniture and subtle pops of color. Try using this decor hack in your home to create an eye-catching monochromatic look. Click to explore the space.
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- Are you looking for creative space-saving solutions for your small bedroom? Farmhouse bed is a great option. Not only does it look great in your bedroom, it also offers lots of storage space with its underbed drawers. Buying a farmhouse bed can be expensive. But thanks to the creative minds and …
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Glidden® 2017 Color of the Year is Byzantine Blue! Chosen for its versatility and gender neutral properties, this bluish-purple paint color works well in any room of your home or in an exterior setting. Byzantine Blue is interesting because when paired with dark neutrals, it appears to be more grey. When partnered with whites, it appears more bluish-purple. Regardless of your pairings, this paint color is great for creating a space in which to re-focus your energy and balance your life.
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- Sometimes you just need a few more copper accents to scatter around your house, right? These super simple copper votive candles are the perfect thing to add to your space! Plus, theyre easy to mak…
- Rustic mason jars that add style during every holiday year with their simplistic decor touch. I started these holiday decor rustic mason jars as an attempt to add a touch of christmas to my home without giving off that cheesy or overdone look. They are simple and can blend in and be placed anywhere throughout the home while still accenting that area with its holiday feel. These mason jars are perfect for your entry way when guests walk through the front door or in the kitchen where all your …
- Predominantly white spaces create an airy and modern environment. Accomplish this on-trend minimalist look by adding contrasting details or by choosing all-light decor. Pairing subtly different whites highlights textures and creates a luxurious and inviting space. Click to explore our white decor and start transforming your home.
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)