Photo via: poppytalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- Thank you for sharing: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Love This StumbleUpon EmailWhat a busy week! But, at least I got some happy mail. My As soon as I saw you… sign from House of Belongings came in, and I am so in love with it! It literally says it all and fits so well into…Read More »
- Who needs a picture frame? Mason jars make adorable frames for photos of family and friends. Add dried sand and shells for decoration, or objects with sentimental value! They make an adorable home accent.
- Use carpet padding instead of rug pad to make a cheap rug feel more plush – it makes a BIG difference
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Beach pebbles and seashells (Abalone and other pearled shells) hand selected on the central coast of California assembled into a collage on a glass background only, framed in a 5×7 chocolate brown natural wood frame. This piece would complement any color palate in the home, the clear glass allows for the wall color to be the back drop color in the frame.
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain. Already pinned this once but Iike her version too! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- I love grilling during the summer months, but I love dinners with practically no clean up even more. With these 25 FOIL PACKET DINNER FOR YOUR NEXT GRILL OUT I get the best of both worlds! These recipes are great for camping too!
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- Unique WEDDING Gift- Customized Wedding Gift- Pebble Art- Unique Engagement Gift- Wedding Art- Couples Gift- Love Gift- Bride and Groom Gift Pebble Art to celebrate and cherish the special occasion; an exceptional gift that will be treasured for years to come. ✿ Original Pebble Art with a sense of romance, mystery, and magic. ✿ Comes in 8×8 Inches black shadow box style frame with glass. ✿ Comes signed by me. ✿ Can be personalized by request. For more such designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MedhaRode?section_id=14115983&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Become a fan on Facebook to see new designs and get updates on discount coupons: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Gallery/585428988139553 Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with my custom and new designs: http://pinterest.com/rodemedha/ ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Want to pay using PayPal but dont have an account set-up yet or not sure how to use it: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●