Photo via: thegardeningcook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are new to gardening or have limited space you can grow your garden in a container of your choice. 3 TIPS FOR PLANTING A RAISED GARDEN BED
- Rustic Elephants – every garden (or porch) should have one or two pachyderms… Trash to Treasure | Rustic Garden Art
- How to make a modern hypertufa planter to use outdoors in the garden – perfect for succulents!
- Over 20 of the BEST Upcycled Furniture Ideas – ways to turn Trash into Treasure! These ideas are a great way to repurpose old furniture & very easy to make!
- This Easy No Sew Burlap Sack Dog Bed is a quick project thats perfect for any pet lover! Its the perfect way to epicycle old t-shirts and blankets, too!
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Utility boxes, lawn equipment and trash bins are necessities, but they dont deserve to share the spotlight with your gorgeous garden. Heres how to make these and other blights fade into the background.
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- This is perfect for spring!
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- trash to treasure idea for old insulators – Google Search
- Looking for some new travel games? How about this great LEGO ideas game that encourages imaginative play and is easy to pack! Play two ways, simple block build or a creation clash option!