Photo via: thegardeningcook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Elephants – every garden (or porch) should have one or two pachyderms… Trash to Treasure | Rustic Garden Art
- How to make a modern hypertufa planter to use outdoors in the garden – perfect for succulents!
- This Easy No Sew Burlap Sack Dog Bed is a quick project thats perfect for any pet lover! Its the perfect way to epicycle old t-shirts and blankets, too!
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- This is perfect for spring!
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Looking for some new travel games? How about this great LEGO ideas game that encourages imaginative play and is easy to pack! Play two ways, simple block build or a creation clash option!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net in partnership with @Clorox
- This Succulent Lantern is the perfect decor for your home. It can also be used as a stylish centerpiece! Make this lantern in a few simple steps.
- Heres how to plant succulents in a pot in 6 simple and fun steps! Succulents are the perfect plant for indoors and outdoors!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.