Photo via: refinery29.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brushing a silky smooth finish on woodwork takes patience and attention to detail. In this article, well show you the tricks and techniques that pros use to get a flawless finish. Our step-by-step instructions and how-to photos will walk you through the prep work, then show you how to apply a durable, attractive finish that will improve the look of any room in your home.
- Okay seriously this is the most brilliantly amazing home decor tips I have ever seen! Gallery walls are totally not overwhelming anymore!
- You don’t have to spend a fortune decorating your home beautifully. This post is proof! Check out these amazing ideas of how you can create quality home decor items inexpensively. LiveLikeYouAreRich
- DIY floating shelf! Oh, my..this is an amazing and very simple project! And fun home decor piece as well!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Furniture is expensive. I could send my kid to a semester of college for what they want for some sofas! Luckily, you don’t always have to go out and buy new. If your existing furniture has good bones and a solid, sturdy frame, chances are you can reupholster it. Think it’s just for the pros? …
- This roundup of amazing DIY rustic chic projects will give your home a dose of farmhouse charm in no time!
- After we saw your embrace for the last What’s New In Farmhouse Home Decor it is now decided that it will be a regular…so here is Volume 2 and we sure hope you enjoy! Today you are going to see all different kinds of DIY Projects Like an amazing Upcycled Shutter Kitchen Island…Gorgeous Farmhouse Centerpieces …
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- The easiest DIY party backdrop. This is a cheap and easy backdrop that can be prepared for an outdoor or indoor party. Made using budget plastic tablecloths, it can be prepared the day before the party saving you time on the day. Style with colors according to the birthday party theme and it will look amazing every single time.