Photo via: refinery29.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brushing a silky smooth finish on woodwork takes patience and attention to detail. In this article, well show you the tricks and techniques that pros use to get a flawless finish. Our step-by-step instructions and how-to photos will walk you through the prep work, then show you how to apply a durable, attractive finish that will improve the look of any room in your home.
- Learn how to create this amazing DIY Coastal / Nautical Ikea Rast Hack dresser / nightstand for your beach inspired home. This simple idea and tutorial will help you get a unique look for your next furniture makeover. I made this for my sons nursery but it is perfect in any room of the home like the kids rooms, in a bathroom, hallways or bedroom. Im in love with the beautiful white finish and delicate blue sea life illustrations. get the step by step tutorial and download your…
- Okay seriously this is the most brilliantly amazing home decor tips I have ever seen! Gallery walls are totally not overwhelming anymore!
- You don’t have to spend a fortune decorating your home beautifully. This post is proof! Check out these amazing ideas of how you can create quality home decor items inexpensively. LiveLikeYouAreRich
- DIY floating shelf! Oh, my..this is an amazing and very simple project! And fun home decor piece as well!
- Get amazing Discover tons of ideas for your home and garden, from brilliant hacks to elegant crafts. With Hometalk, a beautiful home is in your hands. ideas and see thousands of projects from Hometalks huge DIY community
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Furniture is expensive. I could send my kid to a semester of college for what they want for some sofas! Luckily, you don’t always have to go out and buy new. If your existing furniture has good bones and a solid, sturdy frame, chances are you can reupholster it. Think it’s just for the pros? …
- This roundup of amazing DIY rustic chic projects will give your home a dose of farmhouse charm in no time!
- WELCOME Shabby Creek Cottage Readers! I am so happy to have you here today! Since I know you all love some paint, I rounded up some more paint projects that are amazing PLUS I am giving away my E-Book The Designer’s Guide to Painting Your Home! You know why? Paint is my favorite inexpensive way to completely transform a room. As you read this, I