Photo via: livingwellmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- With 3 all-natural ingredients (including essential oils), you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make homemade body wash! Essential Oil Uses, How to Use Essential Oils, How to Make Body Wash, Homemade Body Wash Recipe, Homemade Bath Products, Frugal Homemade Item Recipes
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Forget those expensive anti-aging face moisturizers loaded with unnatural ingredients, give your skin a hearty dose of hydration and fight the signs of aging with this all natural Homemade Face Moisturizer. Homemade face moisturizer recipes like this are easy to make, inexpensive and effective. This DIY beauty recipe requires only four ingredients: coconut oil, Argan oil, and two essential oils (Frankincense and Geranium) that when combined create a powerful moisturizer with anti…
- Have you tried any Homemade Soap Recipes yet? If not, youre totally missing out! These diy soaps are easy and quick to make with awesome step by step tutorials. Check out Number 11, it smells divine!
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Can you name the ingredients in your shampoo? If not, you may want to consider whipping up a batch of this homemade hair shampoo. Not only will this homemade shampoo recipe give you healthy, gorgeous hair, but it’ll be easy on your wallet too. Whether you have normal, oily or dry hair, this DIY hair recipe can be adapted to fit your needs simply by substituting the essential oils used. Suffer from dry scalp or dandruff? No problem, we tell you have to treat those hair problems as well.
- This Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub recipe smells good enough to eat plus its super easy to make! A simply perfect homemade DIY!
- Forgot the sunscreen? This all-natural homemade sunburn relief cream with essential oils will help soothe your burn and speed healing. It works great for both kids and adults. Get the easy step-by-step instructions here:
- Homemade fruit and veggie spray using simple household ingredients and pure essential oils. Wash your produce with this diy fruit and vegetable spray to make them squeaky clean. via @KnowYourProduce
- You can make this yummy bread in an hour! Its so easy, my little son and I baked it together. Now you can impress your guests with homemade, warm bread.
- DIY Homemade Candles are easy to make and perfect for gifts. You can pick your favorite scent and use sachets or even essential oils. A great DIY project for anyone to try!