Photo via: fallfordiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is what happens when you microwave a bar of Ivory soap! Then you can tear it up, color it, and mold it into shapes! Its not wet and messy, either!
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- Here you learn how to paint a suitcase. You can turn old worn out suitcases into a new decorative piece for your home in a few easy steps! The great thing about this project is that you can customize them for your home by choosing different colors and how
- If youve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making a bench yourself! In this tutorial, Ill show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Youve got boxes full of quaint, unique, and beautiful items. You would love to display them, but youre not sure how to incorporate them into your decor. Fortunately, theres a word for that decor style — eclectic. Embrace it! Take your cues from artists galleries and museums, and create clusters of interesting objects throughout your home. Turn an ashtray into a holder for antique rings; use an old milk crate to stash records. Keep reading for the eBay scoop on decorating with curiosities.
- An entryway bench is a really great option when you have a small (or no!) entryway, as is common in most smaller homes. It gives you a space to sit and put on your shoes, or the little ones shoes, and also to set items when coming into the house. It can be pressed into …
- Free knitted dishcloth pattern. These dishcloths knit up easy and fast. They bring color into the kitchen. Of all the knitting patterns this is my favorite.
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- How to turn an old headboard into a chalkboard. So pretty and really easy to make! http://canarystreetcrafts.com/