Photo via: sharinggenes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- Hi friends! I’ve been working through my next phase of decluttering (read more about that here) using the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And I’m focusing on organizing my books and papers right now. sendhelp papersfordays This quest to organize my whole life has led me to create a command center for our family. …
- Im living life on the wild side and decorating on the cheap. Its cool. And fun. If youre in the boat with me, you know what I mean. Here are a few ways Ive turned ch-ch-ching into ch-ch-CHEAP – decorating, that is.
- I wouldn’t call myself a super lazy person. Don’t get me wrong, I love to have days where I do nothing, and my procrastination habit is bad, but I generally like to be doing things. But I’ll freely admit this: one thing I’m really incredibly lazy about is cleaning, especially cleaning my room. I am not a neat person. I know where my things are, but I am not organized in a traditional way. I can go months – literally months – without cleaning my room.
- Fresh summer salad with lemon dressing -easy, healthy and delicious! This summer salad is a lightened version of my nuts about berries salad. I’ve removed the sugared almonds and dressing to make a lighter version for summer. It’s also another whole 30 recipe! Berry and nut salads are my absolute favorite. I could eat them …
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Part of the fun thats gone along with prepping for Baby H has been reorganizing every other single thing in my home. Ive totally become one of those people who has to have everything in every aspect of my life in order before I can possibly bring my baby home. Its nesting on a whole new l
- Sam here from Thrive 360 Living. I’m excited to share with you a special space in our home that has become a favorite creative area for my son. While I love crafting with my son at our kitchen table, it was important for me to make a creative space for him that’s all his own now that he’s getting older. I had three goals in mind when creating his space, which I’ll share with you below to help you create your own craft space.