Photo via: designerssweetspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY Anthropogolie inspired bone inlay stenciled dresser using the Indian Inlay Stencil Kit. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/indian-inlay-stencil-furniture.html
- How to stencil DIY gold stenciled piece of wall art using a lace-inspired stencil, the Charlotte Allover. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/charlotte-allover-stencil-pattern.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY painted and stenciled ceramic tile floor using the Augusta Tile pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Today I’m continuing on with my renovations series. I’m about halfway through. See below for the link to other before-and-afters. This is the master bedroom ‘before.’ There was water damage, so sections of the subfloor had to be removed and replaced. This is after the subfloor was fixed: with carpet, paint, furnishings, and decor. It seems
- Here is a list of farmhouse master bedroom decor finds from AMAZON based off of popular farmhouse bedroom pins!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- These DIY Crate Shelves take crafty to a whole new level! With a pop of colored paint and patterned fabric, these wall organizers are decorative as well as practical. The unique storage makes this upcycled project ideal for your daughter’s bedroom or your home office!
- You’ll have fun with the whole family when you build a home climbing wall! Whether you incorporate it into your home decor as your next amazing kids bedroom idea, build it in the garage to boost fitness for an indoor workout, or put it in the backyard, this free standing rock climbing wall DIY tutorial will make the process easy. Includes cost-conscious project budget and material list.
- Symmetrical master bedroom with mirrors behind nightstands – california eclectic bedroom
- How Im designing the Farmhouse Master Bedroom of my dreams (and making it come to life in just six weeks)!
- This project from the oneboardchallege was made with a single 1x8x8 board that cost about $6! Youve got to try this!–Woodshop Diaries
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.