Photo via: yourvibrantfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- DIY 30 Minute Artwork Canvas. Such a great way to get custom art in your home. Love the tranquil blues, grays and greens in this water art. Cant believe this was created with cheap acrylic craft paint!
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- these lovely rustic real basswood sliced display signs are the perfect way to commemorate your favorite lyrics to your first dance song with your loved one! or just choose one of your favorite quotes and show it off to everyone! this approximately 10 x 7 wood slice sign is made with high-quality basswood, brass hanging hardware, + love! all wood slices are uniquely handmade and one-of-a-kind (no mass production here!), and as such, the stain + design may sometimes vary slightly from the photos. these are made with REAL tree slices, so they are subject to natural imperfections such as discoloration, knots, and misshapen rings. please bear in mind if you choose a custom quote to keep it as short + sweet as possible! i want to be able to fit it all on the slice for you without it looking squished!!! > choose from: – design : falling in love | wherever im with you | home sweet home | custom quote in the note to seller section of your order, indicate if youd like a specific design for the surrounding DOODLES! the DEFAULT doodle for custom quotes if none is chosen will be the leafy laurels on top and bottom. 🙂 also please let me know your custom quote EXACTLY as youd like it spelled out! if youd like a full color quote slice – check out this listing! https://www.etsy.com/listing/293654951/wood-slice-art-full-color-hand-lettered ~~ all designs and photos are the sole property of the apothecary bee ©. please do not attempt to replicate or recreate any designs for profit or personal use.
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- It’s here! It is the big reveal day for my little girl’s modern farmhouse bedroom and I’m super excited to show you how it turned out! After 6 weeks of preparation, planning, dreaming, shopping, and lots of DIY projects – her bedroom is finished. I’m loving how everything came together, and she’s pretty smitten with it too! When she first walked in she genuinely said “Wow, I love it! It’s soo beautiful. Thanks Mommy!” Um .. heart melted 🙂 Participating in the One Room Challenge with Calling It Home this spring has been so fun. I’ll definitely be joining in again in the near future! If you can remember back to week 1, I was pretty much starting with a blank slate. There wasn’t much in her room to get excited about and it had tons of potential (you know, the nice way of saying that it reallly needed some improvement) 😉 The lack of color, texture, and interest really led me to dream big and have a fun time planning out the space. And the 6 week deadline meant that I couldn’t procrastinate on this project – which I may or may not be known to do. Accountability can …
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Ho Ho Ho! These are so cute and super easy to make. You need a hot glue gun, glue sticks, bags, kit kats, candy canes and whatever candy youd like to put in Santas bag. Oh and the santa candies. I made them with my kids and we are going to give them out as a blessing bag to neighbors and people we meet at walmart or whatever. Thought it was a cool way to share the Christmas spirit!
- We’re back with our talented group of 10 blogger besties to share June’s themed hop. Head on over to their blogs to see and save their projects after viewing mine! Last month’s hop theme was CITRUS, so many cute ideas! Pin this collage below, and make sure you come back on the 10th each month!Continue Reading →