Photo via: u-createcrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Spray paint these babies and you have curtain rods for $2 – there is a great idea for easy pinch pleat drapes on this website too…
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Tutorial for taking a cheap walmart mirror and giving it a wide wood frame – cost $15!!! Love this website!
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization – This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It w…
- The Shake Up Learning website and blog by Kasey Bell provides educators with digital learning resources, and tips and technology integration ideas.