Photo via: scrappygeek.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- French Country thrift store end table makeover by Our Southern Home using Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints and Minwax PolyShades.
- 10 Top Thrift Store Tips, What I’ve Learned in 35 Years of Thrifting
- Summer Mantel Decorating Ideas Our Crafty Mom. Welcome friends! One of my favorite spots to decorate is my mantel. It is something I really look forward…
- Update some thrift store finds into this gorgeous cloche!
- DIY Modern Painted Nightstands. Transform a pair of thrift store end tables and turn them into high end looking nightstands. Makeover by Thirty Eighth Street.
- DIY Thrift store makeover frames, three ways
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- DIY Tribal Wood Bowl Makeover, Thrift Store Upcycle, Update a wooden bowl with a tribal look to store keys, small toys, etc. by @CraftivityD
- thrift store dresser makeover
- Thrift store makeover frames, three ways | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Suitcase Dresser Hack | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- Farmhouse style is in! On top of the fact that this style of furniture is gorgeous and adds so much character to a room, I think so many of us love the feel that the farmhouse furniture brings into our home, of the “farmhouse” mentality — gathering the family together, working hard, building things with …