Photo via: ducttapeanddenim.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Thrift store makeover frames, three ways
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Suitcase Dresser Hack | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- DIY Silhouette Using Thrift Store Frames
- Incorporate Trends into Thrift Store Frames.
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Modern Painted Nightstands. Transform a pair of thrift store end tables and turn them into high end looking nightstands. Makeover by Thirty Eighth Street.
- thrift store dresser makeover
- Thrift Store Cane Top Table Makeover In Gorgeous Aqua Our Crafty Mom
- DIY Tribal Wood Bowl Makeover, Thrift Store Upcycle, Update a wooden bowl with a tribal look to store keys, small toys, etc. by @CraftivityD
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- French Country thrift store end table makeover by Our Southern Home using Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints and Minwax PolyShades.