Photo via: flippingincome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old pocket watches from a flea market provide a tabletop accent. More ideas for decorating with vintage finds: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/decorating-ideas/decorating-ideas-for-vintage-finds/page/15/0
- Paint crates in pastel colors and hang for storage space! More storage ideas on Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- How To Create Ottomans from Flea Market Find Tables. I used Old Fashioned Milk Paint. Sponsored post. :http://michellejdesigns.com/create-ottomans-flea-market-find-tables/
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- diy home sweet home: 6 ways to add more storage to your home.
- cool Home Style: Flea Market FABulous by http://www.99-home-decorpictures.xyz/eclectic-decor/home-style-flea-market-fabulous/
- Fall means the flea market is ripe for the picking and vintage sales are…
- Farmhouse Flower Box: flea market flip
- Flea market finds are turned into the cutest junk dragonfly yard art! I want to make a dozen for my fence!
- flea market flip – Google Search
- Flea Market Finds Repurposed Into Farmhouse Decor by Prodigal Pieces…
- Love this Flea Market DIY shelf! Old wagons are so fun!