Photo via: dearlillieblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Love wood tile in a herringbone pattern. Such a great look and SO DURABLE! (@flooranddecor)
- DIY Kitchen backsplash: save money by painting your ugly tile with this simple step by step tutorial by A Beautiful Mess
- Simple DIY- Tile Using Found Beach Rocks, only cost is grout ($7)!
- If I can backsplash my kitchen with glass subway tile, anyone can. If you can do something yourself, why not? Most of us are on a budget, right?
- Plaid mosaic tile floor by Andrea May
- 12-cup egg cartons (you’ll need 5 cartons to make a small mirror or 12 to make a large mirror) Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks Mirror tile or small mirror (frame removed) 3mm MDF Click HERE for the instructions
- Faux Subway Tile Backsplash… this is WALLPAPER!…
- Home Improvement DIY: If your tile grout is dingy and nothing gets it white you are going to love this product. It is a grout colorant that will have your grout white in no time. Fast and budget friendly!
- I’ve always loved the character encaustic cement tile brings to a space. It isn’t just for high-end residential and commercial spaces anymore! Lately, it’s become more accessible (and available) fo
- Tile & Concrete | ShapeCrete
- If youre a homeowner, you are probably familiar with “subway tile”. This is an article that shows how subway backsplash tiles bring unlimited design.