Photo via: shapecrete.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Penny tile floors…think this might go on my back patio concrete area! Looks so cool!!
- How to Use Self-Leveling Concrete to prep your floor for tile – UncookieCutter.com
- Shop gbi tile & stone inc. glossy circular mosaic ceramic wall tile (common: 13-in x 13-in; actual: 13.75-in x 13.75-in) at Lowes.com.
- standard 3×6 inch carrera marble tile (honed) in herringbone pattern, purchased at Kenny and Co. in Nashville or try Floor & Decor for $5.50/foot for the material
- Materials, metal/ brass accents, open backsplash w/ no uppers; tile to ceiling. Dark cabinets; inset shaker-style w/ minimally detailed hardware. LGLimitlessDesign & Contest
- Metal wall decor makeover | Metal tile wall art makeover with homemade chalk paint | DIY chalk paint recipe | How to use white wax | How to use black wax | How to paint metal with homemade chalk paint | Easy and budget-friendly DIY home decor transformation | Before & After | Farmhouse style home decor | Victorian style metal tiles | TheNavagePatch.com
- Faux Subway Tile Backsplash… this is WALLPAPER!…
- Love wood tile in a herringbone pattern. Such a great look and SO DURABLE! (@flooranddecor)
- Fascinating Elegant Ideas : Fascinating Elegant Dark Kitchens Glass Tile Backsplash Marble Countertop Image id 45745 – GiesenDesign
- 12-cup egg cartons (you’ll need 5 cartons to make a small mirror or 12 to make a large mirror) Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks Mirror tile or small mirror (frame removed) 3mm MDF Click HERE for the instructions
- If youre a homeowner, you are probably familiar with “subway tile”. This is an article that shows how subway backsplash tiles bring unlimited design.