Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- DIY Sandbox…that is freaking awesome!!
- A stunning floor plan is often all it takes to make guests impressed with your home. Big windows, architectural details, fireplaces, hardwood floors, you know the appeal of those features. Have you ever thought of adding your stairs to the list of focal pieces? Check out how these bloggers did just that! 1. Ombre Steps […]
- Global inspiration meets hometown technique in this tile company founded by Sara Baldwin. A native of Virginia’s Eastern Shore, where New Ravenna is headquartered, the designer credits the region’s “bountiful and beautiful habitat” for the spirit of her work. Shown is the Orson tile, a hand-cut mosaic with Calacatta marble and 24K-gold glass, devised by Baldwin and executed by artisans in her studio.
- standard 3×6 inch carrera marble tile (honed) in herringbone pattern, purchased at Kenny and Co. in Nashville or try Floor & Decor for $5.50/foot for the material
- Plaid mosaic tile floor by Andrea May
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY stenciled linoleum floor project using the Augusta Tile Stencil pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a DIY painted and stenciled ceramic tile floor using the Augusta Tile pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html
- How to Use Self-Leveling Concrete to prep your floor for tile – UncookieCutter.com
- M. E. Beck Design, Inc – 1920s Restoration – custom gingham tile design on floor, subway tile, vintage architectural details, brass plumbing and hardware.
- DIYGeometricWoodFloorvintagerevivals.com16 This would be hard but awesome even in peel and stick tile
- Modern aesthetic meets boho hippie in this mismatch of colors, patterns, + textures.