Photo via: katty72.over-blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Patriotic Tin Can – Easy 4th of July or Memorial Day Party Utensil Holders DIY
- Tin can pendant lamps | 50 Clever New Uses for Old Things in Your Kitchen
- Fun and Easy DIY Tin Can Pumpkins! A perfect Halloween craft for adults and kids alike!
- Need cheap and easy spring decorating ideas? Before you toss those empty cans of soup, repurpose them into DIY tin can planters. These decoupage tin can planters require only a few materials which you likely already have and mere minutes to create. Once your spring planters are completed, simply fill them with your favorite indoor plant (i.e. succulents), so you can enjoy a bit of the outdoors inside.
- Setting a table or service station only requires a few decorative touches. These simple 4th of July lanterns can be put together in less than 5 minutes!
- Give tin cans and decorative tins a rusty patina of age – rustic crafts in your…
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.
- Cute gift: vintage buttons in vintage Jello tin mold!
- Tin shelf I made for my mother-in-law.. She has it decorated so cute! This piece is 3ft long and painted black and gold. Find me on Instagram @decorcreateur decorcreateur
- Towel storage made of decoupaged tin cans | Fashion, crafts and moreFashion, crafts and more
- Pin it: Rusty Tin Repurposed Cornice Board
- This cute little letter is so Pretty!!! What she did is buy a cardboard letter, then used hot glue to make the design on it. Then she covered the letter with tin foil! Then used shoe polish to antique it! So simple, but it is gorgeous!!! Source: Somewhat Quirky