Photo via: tinyassapartment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a couch that swivels into a bed. | 22 Brilliant Ideas For Your Tiny Apartment
- If you live in a small house and have a tiny balcony, have you ever thought about how to better utilize it? Looking for something to add its beauty? Get it well-decorated and become your favorite place? Balcony oasis lets you enjoy the fresh air and sun, a morning coffee and a perfect place for […]
- Paint an old stool or cable reel | 26 Tiny Furniture Ideas for Your Small Balcony
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- A world traveler calls Singapore her home (for now) and has filled her apartment with decor and inspiration from her travels. Her basic balcony space was taken to another level with the addition of the perfect decor and plants!
- Does your front porch need a makeover? Heres super easy tips and suggestions for turning your porch from flop to fiesta!
- Holiday magic is in the sights, sounds, and most importantly the smells. Bring more magic to your holidays with this awesome Make a Scene wax warmer from Scentsy. The perfect Christmas decor idea that brings the scent of fresh pine or apple cider into your home. Click here to check out the rest of Scentsys great Holiday line up! ScentsyHolidayMagic, AD
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- Do-it-yourself decorating allows you to customize your home, apartment, condo, or room with DIY accents that transform your space on a budget without completing a full-scale remodel. Whether youre a beginner or an expert, we guide you with instructions, tutorials, and step-by-step photos for indoor and outdoor projects and room makeovers. We have tips, techniques, and tools to get you started on paint projects, the easiest way to freshen up a space or decor item. But it doesnt stop there! Wel
- How and where to use Mirrors to Create the Illusion of more space (even when you live in a tiny apartment or small area!)
- 14 impressive ideas for turning secondhand finds into beautiful home decor. – http://Littlehouseoffour.com
- No space? No problem. Try these clever and easy storage tips to make the most of a tiny bathroom.