Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “Todd Selbys artful images make having lots of stuff seem liveable: http://t.co/QdPX7aKO0d (via @RedMagDaily)”
- Brushed Metal Finish with Warm Silver | Modern Masters Metallic Paint Collection | Tobey Renee Saunders of Faux Decor
- Make a (little) bit of extra rod-space by hanging scarves etc. on the inside of the doors. | 25 Brilliant Lifehacks For Your Tiny Closet
- This easy DIY growth chart looks like a school ruler. Inspired by Pottery Barn Kids, but made for a tiny fraction of the cost.
- 12 Ways to use Fabric as Wall Art ~ Creative Cain Cabin
- Rustic style may be more suitable for getaway cabin decor but little rustic accents sprinkled throughout your home works with any style. Handcrafted accents have even a bigger appeal because you ca…
- This is a wonderful blue tone to use in cabin or sophisticated kitchens – Paint with Aubusson or Napoleonic Blue & add a Graphite Chalk Paint®️️️️ wash + clear wax.
- 9 easy ways to add simple farmhouse style to your home. Any home, apartment, cabin, or cottage. Love the fixer upper style? These ideas are the basics for farmhouse living. | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- Outside autumn looks for your back porch. Perfect for warm cabin weekends in September and October. Mirage and Candle Impressions weather-resistant candles are great for fall… turn the timers on so your yard is lit automatically at night!
- Spending all day out on the water and in the fresh air makes for reinvigorating naps and long, cool dream filled evenings. We found some amazing lake house sleeping quarters that will inspire and help you create a wonderful one-of-a-kind bedroom. 1. The Rustic Cabin Style Dark wood walls and a rustic yet charming look make…
- Your tiny bathroom is about to look insanely gorgeous!
- Make a couch that swivels into a bed. | 22 Brilliant Ideas For Your Tiny Apartment