Photo via: rainonatinroof.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Watch this video to see how you can easily paint any distressed wood furniture. This simple guide will show you how to create a new look for your old furniture. Give your furniture a new and improved look on a budget with these helpful tips and tricks.
- My brother Bashar, has a special talent in fixing things, he can fix almost anything, from fixing the electric generator to fixing a crooked door. I was wondering all the time about how could he know how to fix all these things? and where did he learn to do this? I asked him once about this and he told me that he learned to repair things by many ways, he always watches DIY videos and reads repair articles on the internet, he also examines anything broken that come into his sight, and he may spend hours trying to figure out how that thing works and try to fix it. Although I dont have his talent in repairing things, but Im trying to learn from the Internet as he told me before, so here are 15 home fixes Ive collected and they will sure be useful for you.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- tutorial on how to paint wall stripes without paint bleed in less than three hours with amazing tips and tricks from sengerson.com.
- As a first-time home owner, we have lots of skills to learn. This had really great tips to paint your rooms efficiently but thoroughly. Painting takes time and attention to detail, but it makes such a difference. Ive already had a few people ask which professional painted our house, so these tips really work. Full coverage, no lines, no drips, just beautiful results! (Painting tips from a pro) ekw
- How to fix cat scratched furniture | Growing Spaces
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- Learn tips and tricks to make your next paint job easy.
- 10 Unique Ways to Paint Your Walls| How to Paint Your Walls, Wall Painting Tips and Tricks, Cool Ways to Paint Your Walls, Interior Paint Design Projects, Interior Decor, Interior Paint Designs for the Home, Home Decor, DIY Home, Popular Pin
- In the battle for first-place Pin of the Week, this simple fix for walkway repair won out over tons of beauty images. Get the how-to here.
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- One Beginners Tips to Another! I let my intimidation over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint keep me from exploring the medium for way too long. Now, Im eager to empower others to give it a go. Its SO much easier than you think it is!