Photo via: foter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Petcentric, sponsored by Purina, is your trusted source for helpful facts and fun pet tips for your furry friend. This DIY cat brush project will leave your kitten feline fine! Grooming your cute kitty is healthy for her coat and promotes bonding. Plus, it reduces hairballs and shedding while helping to spread natural oils over your munchkins coat. All you need is a brush, some double sided tape and a stable surface to attach it to. Visit Petcentric.com for more cat help, training and humor…
- How to paint kitchen cabinets to create a durable smooth finish – kitchen cabinet painting tips including deglosser, spraying, prep, and clear coat. How to prevent yellowing and chipping of paint.
- Happy Fall Yall painted pallet for your front porch! This is an adorable idea for your harvest themed decorations. More DIY projects and painting tips at http://theMagicBrushinc.com
- Our top 20 projects for 2016 include outdoor decor, pallet projects, furniture painting tips, Ikea hacks and more! Unique and Easy DIY projects for everyone
- How to Paint Cabinets Without Brush Strokes. When you can see brush strokes on your freshly-painted cabinet, it really puts the pain into painting. Brush marks affect the appearance of your just-completed paint job and they can prevent a smooth finish for future coats of paint. Cabinets, fortunately, usually have removable doors. This allows them…
- When trying to decide on a color to paint your kitchen cabinets, keep in mind that your color choice is a little different than painting a piece of furniture. If for any reason you decide to move, …
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Finding the time to deep clean wood kitchen cabinets is harder to come by. So what are the best ways to get grease and grime out?
- Our best tips for painting trim perfectly
- Heres how to make your fireplace a new focal point with faux finishes, stains and glazes. Tons of gorgeous fireplaces, ideas for changing builders grade colors. Your fireplace is begging for a makeover! DIY projects and painting tips at TheMagicBrushinc.com
- 10 Unique Ways to Paint Your Walls| How to Paint Your Walls, Wall Painting Tips and Tricks, Cool Ways to Paint Your Walls, Interior Paint Design Projects, Interior Decor, Interior Paint Designs for the Home, Home Decor, DIY Home, Popular Pin