Photo via: keylimedigitaldesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- tissue paper flowers! Spring cant come soon enough
- Looking for a fun spring craft project? This confetti mug is easy and adds color to your morning! | DIY Confetti Mug | Tissue paper confetti | Mod podge crafts | DIY Latte Mug – Do It Your Freaking Self
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Decoupage Tissue Paper Candle Holder craft via www.jmanandmillerbug.com
- 4th of July Golf Cart Parade decorated with Tissue Paper Pom Poms
- amazing collection of DIY paper flower tutorials – these look so real! perfect for weddings, parties, or just home decor.
- DIY glitter paper flower tutorials – Flower Tutorials Directory – Click through to view 30 Fabulous Flower Tutorials!
- Painted green cabinet with vines and flowers – Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at http://www.etsy.com/listing/130302400/beautiful-vintage-hand-painted-filing
- Cool Things to Make With Leftover Wrapping Paper – Easy Crafts, Fun DIY Projects, Gifts and DIY Home Decor Ideas – Dont Trash The Christmas Wrapping Paper and Learn How To Make These Awesome Ideas Instead – Creative Craft Ideas for Teens, Tweens, Teenagers, Boys and Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-wrapping-paper
- Make these rolled paper peony flowers — they are really easy and look so cute! Check out the step-by-step tutorial and video to learn how!
- DIY Coffee Filter Flowers | Paper Poppies | Paper Flower Tutorial
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.