Photo via: hellosplendid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glam DIY: Kate Spade Inspired Magazine Holders — 204 Park
- Elena of Avalor DIY | DIY Mateos Tamborita | Mateos Wand from Elena of Avalor | Elena of Avalor Party Idea from Hello Splendid http://www.hellosplendid.com ElenaofAvalor in partnership with Disney-Hyperion
- This DIY home sweet home sign with melted fabric flowers is a simple project for making a DIY wood sign. It can be made with or without a Cricut. The burned flowers are so pretty!
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- 2 hrs to make and $24. I. Am. Making. This. Its an awesome DIY table that seems totally doable.
- *Hello and Welcome * This is a Reusable Stencil * Paint your own Signs! It is cut on Transparent Blue Mylar .007 mil * It measures approx 12 x 24 * All items come from a SMOKE FREE Home* Be sure and visit my Etsy Store for more Reusable Stencils all designed and many hand drawn graphics by me* * Please note that the color picture represents the design after the stencil bridges have been filled in* I am sorry I do not offer any custom work thru etsy.
- Theres nothing more fun and vibrant than a jewel toned pop of color in the living room. This tool is going to change how you decorate with color. Whether your dream color scheme is neutrals with cream and gray, or pops of bright pinks and Fuchsia, color search is a custom tool is tailored to fit any style for any room. Make every space totally yours without getting lost in inspiration overload.
- Blogger Kate Arends added a modern twist to her foyer with a light fixture that contrasts with the Tudor-style door. More decorating ideas from Kate: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/featured-homes/house-tour-designed-for-life/
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- You could totally make these! Start a New Hobby Right Now – gardening, painting, knitting, candle making, beer making and more DIY crafting ideas.
- DIY Watercolor Lunch Bags | DIY | DIY home decor | DIY crafts | DIY projects | easy DIY | DIY gifts | DIY ideas | DIY jewelry | DIY for teens
- Follow this quick and easy step by step tutorial to make a tasseled bag charm with pom poms from wool. Decorators Notebook is a great source of craft ideas