Photo via: longdistanceloving.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dyeing Easter eggs might be the ultimate Easter project for kids, but its not the only fun, food-oriented activity you can do with your crew. Get your kids extra excited for the Easter Bunnys arrival with these cute—and easy!—recipes. No fake grass required. Easter Snack MixParent Teach PlayProving that a fun Easter treat doesn’t have to be super-involved and time consuming: This tasty sn
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- This coffee table is the perfect combination of form and function! The rolling ottomans double as tons of toy storage space and extra seating. The also tuck away to create a beautiful coffee table! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Finger knitting is a perfect family project. We love to work on finger knitting (and other projects!) while we listen to audiobooks or read alouds. Its one of the easiest projects you can do – all you need are your fingers and some yarn (and youll need some scissors to cut the yarn when youve finished your creation). A few years ago TJ and I made simple finger knit scarves but I wanted to share the finger knitting instructions here because well be using that same basic technique to create other fun project ideas! So lets look at the first steps – finger knitting for beginners.
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Do you need an all-natural homemade baby lotion recipe that is safe for babies and people with sensitive skin? Here you go…this easy to make natural baby lotion requires only a handful of ingredients (cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and lavender essential oil) and a few minutes to whip up. Not only is this organic baby lotion effective at protecting and soothing dry, itchy skin without the use of harmful or irritating ingredients, but it costs less than store bought lotions as well.
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Summer means a change in routine. Here are a few of my favorite summer must haves for cooking, cleaning, washing, organizing, gardening, and sometimes just for fun, including a DIY dryer tray re-purposed from an old picture frame, perfect for laundry room
- Step by step instructions on how to create a gallery wall. Big impact with the least amount of effort! http://ablissfulnest.com/
- Doll Strollers have made my kids so happy, Here is a tidbit of how buying and fixing this toy – a doll stroller- has made me so happy,
- As you probably have noticed around here, I am totally digging the kitty cat trend right now. Maybe it’s because I now have Claire?! What little one doesn’t like kitties? When I realized this was an emerging party theme, I couldn’t help but share some of my all-time favorite discoveries. PS. How fun are these …