Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- DIY Triangle Planter
- DIY Triangle Cement Airplant Holder- love the pops of neon color blocking against the cool grey cement.
- DIY simple gold triangle garland, from Almost Makes Perfect
- TRIANGLE FABRIC WEIGHTS SEWING TUTORIAL – Make your own weights for sewing with this 10 minutes fabric weights tutorial. Perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but cute enough to use as home decor!
- Our Triangle pillow cover is a textile fabric designed by Plumed as a part of our Modern Graphics line. The textile is a linen-cotton blend with a black linen backing. Invisible zipper. Designed by Christine Dinsmore. Hand wash, lay flat to dry. Insert not included. 16×16
- How to turn a chair into a shelf from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Shelf idea for rustic home project
- one last photo of the crib before we transition to a floor bed for edith. and all those goodies (mostly from @shopbitte) will be on a low shelf for little hands to reach! calivintagehome
- Ladder back chair used as a shelf and town rack.
- Look what I found at UncommonGoods: conceal shelf… for $12.99 uncommongoods
- DIY Open Shelf Vanity With Free Plans and tutorial to build a vanity. Would look fantastic as a kitchen island too! www.H2OBungalow.com