Photo via: interiorbarndoors.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- Heavens Walk: DIY:: Cottage Bedroom Makeover with Closet Barn Doors ! This Room is GORGEOUS !
- The first thing I did was purchase a few closet organization gadgets. These are normally for shoes but I used them to store the cleaning products we use most. If you are thinking about doing something like this make sure to put your money in strong ones since you are going to be adding a good amount of weight to them.n As you can see this is not a huge space BUT we have room for cleaning supplies, hygiene supplies, our ironing board, vacuum, mop, broom, and more… So awesome!
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Tweet Pin It If you’re like me you probably have a lot of little fabric scraps of various sizes left over from previous sewing projects. They pile up in your closet or craft room and you love them but you aren’t quite sure what to do with them. I’ve got a few project ideas for … [Read More…]
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- Learn how we built DIY double pantry doors to replace standard bifold pantry doors. They look like reclaimed wood, barn doors but were made for under $90.
- Is your laundry room a nightmare? Get some inspiration for a makeover… Ive truned mine around for less than $100, take a look! homedecor interiors DIY homemakeover laundryroom
- or something like this in the dining room? obviously you dont have a window like that but you could have a backrest to the bench and hang photos, etc above the bench… plus look at all the storage on each side. awesome.
- So youre not a trained interior designer, but you want your home to look like you are! Learn how to design a room you love with confidence with this simple process!