Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We have been dreaming about custom triple bunk beds since we found out we were having girl number three over three years ago! They finally became a reality and we built these amazing beds for our girls a few months ago. We love how they turned out and the kids absolutely love them! Disclaimer:
- Learn how to fold your own triple pocket napkin with this tutorial. The triple pocket napkin fold tutorial from Smarty Had A Party.
- Diy old ladder rack. Great for organization. Looks like an old bunk bed ladder would work great. Diy home decor on a budget
- Sunbeds and sun beds for dachas with their own hands
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- A James Bond Theme Party is the perfect solution for a guys party. 007 knows how to party in style and this is incredibly easy to set up.
- Colourful fabric in embroidery hoops. Fabric available from James Dunlop Textiles
- Triple stroller reviews- everything you need to know about triple strollers, including the BEST triple stroller ever!
- Great bunk-bed, I would most likely add another draw under the top bunk and have it a little bit taller on the bottom bunk (so no one hits their head)
- Pam and Thom James from the DIY Inspired Facebook page share a beautiful French rounded back chairs makeover that were originally destined for the trash.
- This platform bed with storage is built from a series of boxes. Learn to build a box and you can build this bed. Sketches, plans and cut list included.
- Need a new bed for your bedroom? Why not make DIY platform beds? Not only would it look great but it may also be the next DIY project youre looking for.