Photo via: crafting-news.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Convert an old heavy closet into a cubby with easy storage with a custom bench, baskets and hooks. Fantastic storage and organization, especially for families!
- Turn an old bed into a garden bench for an undeniably adorable DIY project.
- How to turn a spindle bed into a bench from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Turn a toddler bed into a train table in less than 5 minutes! with this crazy simple hack!
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- Turn an old box into a nightstand or a small table with Overlays and some bling | Furniture refinish | Fab Furniture Flippin Contest
- Sliding barn door ~ can you imagine how much bigger rooms will be? The door, when open, could go behind furniture like a book case or dresser.
- Turn a Blanket Rack into a Farmhouse Vegetable Stand vegetable good storage in kitchen farmhouse
- Chalkboard Menu Frame made with a silhouette cutting machine. This simple DIY idea will turn inexpensive frames into beautiful wall decor signs.
- If you want a nifty cubby for your bedtime reads, swap a drawer for an extra piece of wood like this elegant cupboard. Get the tutorial at Cleverly Simple »
- Dont throw out that old, cracked teapot. Turn it into a Teapot Planter in just a few simple steps.
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …