Photo via: crafting-news.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Convert an old heavy closet into a cubby with easy storage with a custom bench, baskets and hooks. Fantastic storage and organization, especially for families!
- Turn An Old Dresser Into A New Bench – DIY
- Turn an old bed into a garden bench for an undeniably adorable DIY project.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Turn an Old Bed Into a Bench crafts
- Always on the lookout for your remote controls? Well here’s a solution to end your never-ending search. Using school glue, a pencil, an X-Acto knife, a small piece of ribbon and hot glue, Country Living turned an old book into a fashionable and useful storage compartment.
- Buy a folding dishrack, spray paint turn it into a book caddy!
- Hidden storage can be fun to use and make, and it play an important part in protecting items in your home. Take a look at these clever hidden storage ideas, which include hidden stairway storage, hiding trash can in a tilt-open-door cabinet, bathroom storage case behind the mirror, hidden storage he…
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- How to turn a spindle bed into a bench from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Turn a toddler bed into a train table in less than 5 minutes! with this crazy simple hack!
- Sliding barn door ~ can you imagine how much bigger rooms will be? The door, when open, could go behind furniture like a book case or dresser.
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!