Photo via: crafting-news.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Convert an old heavy closet into a cubby with easy storage with a custom bench, baskets and hooks. Fantastic storage and organization, especially for families!
- Turn an old bed into a garden bench for an undeniably adorable DIY project.
- How to turn a spindle bed into a bench from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Turn a toddler bed into a train table in less than 5 minutes! with this crazy simple hack!
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing makes this home a delight to look at.A wide foyer has a built-in bench and walk-in coat closet – wonderful features!The open floor plan combines views of four rooms, from the dining room to the kitchen to the two-story great room to the sunny dinette.When you want some alone time, the hearth room or study are both close by.Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3.The second floor holds a sumptuous master suite with a romantic corner fireplace. Two sinks, a big soaking tub and large walk-in closet are all part of the master bathroom. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.Finish the lower level and gain an amazing family room and games room with wet bar plus storage and an extra bedroom and bath.NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.).
- DIY Refinished Side Table With Lots Of Storage. Instead of throwing away the dated old dresser, you can turn it into a genius side table with lots of storage! Love the vintage and shabby chic look! Good transformation piece!
- Sliding barn door ~ can you imagine how much bigger rooms will be? The door, when open, could go behind furniture like a book case or dresser.
- Turn an old box into a nightstand or a small table with Overlays and some bling | Furniture refinish | Fab Furniture Flippin Contest
- Turn a Blanket Rack into a Farmhouse Vegetable Stand vegetable good storage in kitchen farmhouse
- If you want a nifty cubby for your bedtime reads, swap a drawer for an extra piece of wood like this elegant cupboard. Get the tutorial at Cleverly Simple »
- Chalkboard Menu Frame made with a silhouette cutting machine. This simple DIY idea will turn inexpensive frames into beautiful wall decor signs.
- Dont throw out that old, cracked teapot. Turn it into a Teapot Planter in just a few simple steps.