Photo via: passionatepennypincher.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tangled? Make a Pallet Charging Station! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Try these ten totally brilliant tricks to declutter your living space, such as DIY charging station, a neat way to store sheet sets, and a cool trick for hanging flat shoes to save floor space!
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Check out how to build a DIY wall organizer from old shutters @istandarddesign
- pet food organizer and feeder station
- How Im turning Instagram pics into memories thanks to Printiki – Happy. Pretty. Sweet. – http://happyprettysweet.com/2017/04/14/instagram-pics-into-memories/
- Tiny-Ass Apartment: The Balcony Scene: 7 tips for turning your tiny balcony into…
- 14 impressive ideas for turning secondhand finds into beautiful home decor. – http://Littlehouseoffour.com
- Christmas is right around the corner! These beautiful pine cones were handpicked in various states. Decorated with greenery, apples, berries/beads, cinnamon sticks, and mini pine cones, and a red ribbon. Measures 6 to 7.5 inches long Sold in a set of 2. These ornaments would be a beautiful addition to your Christmas tree or use as holiday decor for your home. Would make a great gift for a friend, teacher, hostess or collector. Please contact me with any questions about my items or about shipping as I will work with you! I can create a custom order for you. Thank you for looking and have a Happy Holiday Season! Please check out my shop, HolidayByGrace at https://www.etsy.com/shop/HolidayByGrace?ref=hdr_shop_menu For more holiday décor. We have ornaments, tabletop trees, wreathes, garland, and more! Custom Orders: We would love to create a custom order for you – wreath, ornament, tabletop tree, etc…but, please keep in mind that not all custom requests can be exact to what is sold on the site. We would love as much detail as possible into your requests so that we can create something perfect, and that would make you happy! Please feel free to contact us. Pinecone ornaments & Décor: We use real pinecones for our pinecone ornaments and other decorative items. Please note that these are from mother nature – sizes and characteristics will always vary, therefore we strive to make each ornament and decorative item as identical as possible. These are delicate in nature, and feel that they should be stored as carefully as glass ornaments. We want you to have these and treasure them for a long time! Combined Shipping: We are happy to work with you on combined shipping, especially on our smaller items. If buying multiples, please feel free to get in touch with us so we can work with you
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- Used photo frames may come with a couple of scratches, faded colors and broken glass, but that doesn’t mean they should be thrown into the garbage. With a splash of spray paint and some corkboard or fabric, they can be easily transformed into a chic bulletin board or jewelry organizer.
- Door Repurposed into Entryway Essentials Organizer