Photo via: ducttapeanddenim.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color Series; Decorating with Turquoise. Turquoise, teal, aqua, blue green home decor. | A Shade Of Teal
- Pretty in Pink! Toddler girl room makeover with a floral color scheme by @dunnedwards ad https://ooh.li/1aa5707
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Update to our bedroom!! The Yellow Cape Cod: Design plan in turquoise & yellow & gray- perfect color scheme for master bedroom! LOVE THIS COLOR scheme! So relaxing with a punch of color
- DIY: Layered Dry Brushed Finish – dry brushing layers of orange and turquoise paint, followed by a layer of stain – via The Quaint Cottage
- Turquoise kitchen accessories are just lovely! They are exactly what one needs to add a …
- Layering Chalk Paint Techniques To Create The Perfect Turquoise Patina. Chalk Paint Tutorial | Thirty Eighth Street
- Blue and Turquoise Mollie Nesting Tables | Raw Wood Furniture | Painted Furniture | AVE Raw Collection from Ave Home
- Get the full details to recreate this gorgeous turquoise coastal living room with our tips and hints and full shopping sources.
- Velvet Finishes June Colour of the Month is Boheme Turquoise! Save 20% on Boheme Velvet Finishes at checkout using code JUN16COM. Turquoise DIY Furniture.