Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Our coffee table has been looking a little bare (I’m sure there’s a joke in there somewhere) recently. As much as I love a minimal look, sometimes you need to add in some colour and embrace a more messy side. Well, a controlled mess of course! That’s why I love this technique I’ve use to …
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- DIY Autumn Banner using an awesome new technique~ full tutorial and sources for this fun burlap!
- DIY Faux Inlay Box! Learn a fun decorative painting technique for creating a faux mother of pearl inlay on furniture, boxes, coffee tables, and other decorative items! Perfect for updating vintage pieces! | Hello Little Home
- Take a look at this tutorial for the easiest way to distress furniture! How to Distress Furniture using Water, water distressing technique.
- Whats your idea of a great way to relax outdoors? To most, it could be as simple as sitting on a comfortable chair with a convenient place for some drinks and snacks If this is one of the things you enjoy doing after a long day or during weekends, then heres a piece of DIY furniture you might want to add to your home! Its a chair bench for two with a table in the middle for your drinks or books. Spend a relaxing weekend lounging on it while you catch up with friends and loved ones.
- Love this idea for a DIY – use different sized canvases to create a piece of art. I feel like I could create something like this for less than $289…World Map Urban Watercolor II 8 Panel Sectional Wall Art on @HauteLook
- Tutorial: How To Make A Circular Mirror With Wood Slices http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bn73 Mirror, mirror on the wall… looking for a weekend DIY project? Then this mirror could be just what youre looking for.
- Upcycled Drawers To Shabby Chic Side Tables – this could make a good prop at a craft fair
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!