Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This fun vintage cactus mirror will bring a touch of retro southwest to your home. The body of the cactus is wood that was painted a minty sage green. The painted wood is then covered with mirror panels cut in the shape of the cactus. The top of the cactus does have a chip out of the wood and paint, as seen in the last photos. This cactus mirror is otherwise in good vintage condition. It has a bracket on the back for easy hanging. The cactus is 14.25 inches tall and 8.5 inches wide.
- 15. If you have a small room, you should definitely try storing as much as you can under the bed. Make it more organized by getting a shelf unit like this one.
- We made DIY Quote Canvas Banners, and they’re super cheap, no sew, and so easy to create! You will love customizing it with your favorite quotes.
- Ever love something but not the price? Me too! The tutorial will show you how to make an Anthropologie Inspired DIY Mirror for a fraction of the cost.
- Rustic farmhouse industrial bathroom featuring pallet shelves with pipe support, barn wood framed mirror, oak plank laminate counter tops and farmhouse decor.
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas – Wood Framed Bathroom Mirror Tutorial – Cool Do It Yourself Bath Ideas on A Budget, Rustic Bathroom Fixtures, Creative Wall Art, Rugs, Mason Jar Accessories and Easy Projects http://diyjoy.com/diy-bathroom-decor-ideas
- Quick tutorial on taking a boring mirror to a fabulous chunky mirror. I knew about doing this with a bathroom mirror. I never even thought to do this with my other mirror!
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- A fun DIY Mothers Day gift idea from the kids! Easy to make, and pretty cheap to buy the few materials. Also works great for grandmas! Dont forget to add a beautiful card like this Signature Hallmark card, available at @walmart ! HallmarkForMom ad
- DIY Bathroom Decor Ideas for Teens – Best Creative, Cool Bath Decorations and Accessories for Teenagers – Easy, Cheap, Cute and Quick Craft Projects That Are Fun To Make. Easy to Follow Step by Step Tutorials http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-bathroom-decor-teens
- Cheap flooring DIY idea using ply wood cut the same width and 3 different lengths, then attaching them to the floor, giving them a light sand down, and staining them with water based stain to make a beautiful wood floor for cheap!
- Tutorial: How To Make A Circular Mirror With Wood Slices http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bn73 Mirror, mirror on the wall… looking for a weekend DIY project? Then this mirror could be just what youre looking for.