Photo via: boxycolonial.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy DIY tutorial shows you how to make a radiator cover to cover those unsightly or unused radiators you might have in your home.
- This Rustic Rag Banner is a simple and inexpensive decoration that is the perfect addition to a rustic bridal shower, baby shower, or baby/child’s room. Hi all, it’s been another month and we’re here again from Home. Made. Interest. to share with you one of our latest projects. Hope you like it! Melinda and I …
- Sew a minky rag quilt either as a lap quilt or a new baby quilt. This super soft quilt is great for the beginning quilter. A simple DIY craft tutorial idea.
- DIY Barn Door Baby Gate – Free Plans
- 10 minute diy baby pet gate, diy, fences, painted furniture, woodworking projects
- Item 34974711 Note: This is a DIGITAL product with a tutorial to show you how to DIY this project. The dress form and materials are NOT included. Perfect gift
- DIY Wooden Window Cornice. This is a good inexpensive alternative to a pre-fab cornice board and its simple — great for a cottage, beach house, or farm house look.
- Dont you love the look of a fresh spring wreath on your front door? But did you know that you can make your own fresh spring door wreath–for basically FREE. That’s right! No more super-expensive pre-made fresh wreaths or cheesy fake flower ones. Make your own for cheap!! In fact, they’re so easy that you’ll want to make several of these wreaths to brighten your home! Check out this simple, four-step tutorial with everything you’ll need!
- These simple DIY $10 ledges are easy to make; I love the price; and they make such a huge impact. Perfect for storing books on an empty wall in a kids room or play room. | Tutorial via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- This simple DIY Crate Bookshelf is a fabulous storage idea for the kids bedroom. Includes easy tutorial too, so excited to make this one!
- This DIY hoop wreath is so simple and easy to make! Find the tutorial at aheartfilledhome.com
- The Easiest DIY Farmhouse Candlesticks. Check out this easy tutorial to see how old spindles were used to make farmhouse style candlesticks in just a few simple steps!