Photo via: kelleynan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Put pinecones in a basket and gently wrap white Christmas lights throughout. You know what would be even easier and prettier? Twinkle lights around the pinecones!
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- Logs, greens, pinecones, lights in an old crate…Im thinking by the front door on the porch.
- She wraps string lights around a cylinder and wait until you see what she does on her front porch!
- Sitting outdoor the home is a good idea which should be followed on the weekends because it allows a person send some time with the loved ones living in the home for which it is difficult to manage time on the week days. We always try to show the ideas which can be created for having a cup of tea with the dear ones for refreshing the mind or for having a meal outside the home. See the repurposed wood pallet outdoor couch set and decide whether it is good for your home or not.
- Ive always wanted a real hammock in my living room but if you dont have a lot of space or are in a rental like me, this DIY macrame hammock chair looks just as great and is perfect for lounging. It would also be perfect for using on your deck or balcony for some cozy patio furniture.
- A modern eclectic farmhouse covered patio outdoor space. Perfect for the warmer months, cozy with textures and lots of patterns. Stenciled patio.
- DIY porch outdoor curtains made with $10 shower curtain liner. They repel the rain and work like a charm! Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com
- Great ideas for creating colorful, rustic fall porch decor and outdoor fall decorating ideas. Love the mix of purples and yellows – a fresh take for fall!
- 10 Ideas to Make Your Home Fall Cozy
- DIY Boho Inspired Bamboo Solar Lights – this quick and easy tutorial will show you how to turn ordinary wicker bamboo or twine pendants into outdoor solar lights quickly and easily! Check out the full tutorial to see how to create these easy boho accents
- Add summer coziness and relaxed beauty to your outdoor home spaces with these 12 stylish DIY decor ideas for your porch, deck and patio! www.settingforfour.com