Photo via: anikasdiylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Select your fabric, select your shade style, select your size. DrapeStyle can custom make Roman Shades to fit any window or french door. With over 500 fabrics to choose from, including silk, linen, cotton, and designer fabrics, the possibilities are endless.
- Easily update dated furniture with fresh fabric. Use these basic upholstery techniques to get your furniture looking fashionable: http://www.bhg.com/decorating/do-it-yourself/fabric-paper-projects/diy-chair-upholstery-guide/?socsrc=bhgpin030714upholstery
- YourRetailHelper.com – DIY Upholstery Fix for Free
- DIY Waterproof Seat Cover Sewing Tutorial – Need to protect your car seats from wet or dirty summer bodies? Make this easy waterproof seat cover to protect your cars upholstery. AD SummerCarCare
- Take those ugly household fixtures from ugh to ugh-MAZING.
- Fix an ugly dishwasher for less than $10 with contact paper. Great idea for a rental. contactpaper rental rentalhouse
- Mini-blind makeover… see how to turn your ugly, cheap mini-blinds into custom roman shades. A great DIY tutorial! Within a few hours youll be updated!
- Being a renter myself the constant challenge to decorate your home is one I know well. Temporary furniture, textures walls and ugly carpets are just some of the hardships we have to overcome to create…
- Wood Tilt Out Trash Can Cabinet. Hide your ugly trash can and aslo gain extra storage in the kitchen with this brilliant fix abd DIY kitchen design.
- Stunning Herringbone Plank Wall, Upcycled From an Old, Ugly Fence!
- hide your ugly trash can with this brilliant fix, diy, kitchen design, woodworking projects
- As a really common recycled material, wooden pallet you might have used them to make something useful for your home. You know they have endless potential can be transformed to a lot of stunning DIY projects serve for home. So when I saw something creative and cool about pallets, I just want to share with […]