Photo via: urbanoutfitters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tuto DIY fabriquer sa table basse (encore plus didées en cliquant sur le lien)
- Décoration salle de bain : quand les flacons deviennent éléments design – Marie Claire Maison
- Chambre : 10 idées pour une tête de lit déco dans la chambre
- Nous vous présentons plusieurs idées déco salon à faire soi-même.Les décorations personnalisées pour le salon y apportent une touche de fraîcheur et dorigi
- Avec des cubes de bois à 3 tiroirs ( achetés dans un magasin de bricolage à 9,90€ lunité) fabriquez une petite commode de rangement style & atelier&. Fournitures: 6 cubes de bois à 3 triroirs de la peinture acrylique en tube ( achetée chez gifi 3,40€…
- I adore this unique raised lettered sign! A completly different DIY project with a vintage rustic inspired sign. Made with HOT GLUE and sanded to reveal the paint underneath! Cool! | Country Design Style | countrydesignstyle.com
- Easy Patriotic Table Decor | 4th of July table decoration | Red, White and Blue | Table Centerpiece | See more creative tutorial ideas on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Weve gathered the best tips on how to organize your closet, plus Pinterest-perfect examples of expertly-designed closets for spaces big and small.
- Lampe design en bois de palette recyclé by MatthieuThimonier Dimensões: Altura: 120 cm – comprimento: 18,5 cm – Largura: 14,5 centímetros Peso: 8 kg €50
- Display simples e super fofo para pendurar fotos l O tutorial de como fazer você encontra no @homeyohmy ** boa noite home homedecor homesweethome inspiracao interior design diy casa display mural fotos peb blacknwhite pattern fotografia wall wallart tutorial arquitetura arquiteturadeinteriores decor creative
- 50 Free Vintage Animal Images! – The Graphics Fairy. So many great freebies to use in Crafts and DIY Home Decor projects! Perfect for Graphics Design , web design, digital Collage or making your own Printables!
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com