Photo via: americanoverlook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take an extra large picture frame, put scrapbooking paper or fabric under the glass and add drawer pulls!!
- Summer means a change in routine. Here are a few of my favorite summer must haves for cooking, cleaning, washing, organizing, gardening, and sometimes just for fun, including a DIY dryer tray re-purposed from an old picture frame, perfect for laundry room
- Great way to reuse an old door. Unique picture frame. Recycle DIY
- Upcycled floor lamp _ Simple DIY using spray paints to revamp an old dull lampshade into a colourful rainbow.
- Here are more than 20 DIY Picture Frames for you to make. You can use plain wooden frames from the craft store or you can upcycle and old frame.
- Who needs a picture frame? Mason jars make adorable frames for photos of family and friends. Add dried sand and shells for decoration, or objects with sentimental value! They make an adorable home accent.
- These DIY Pallet Plaques are an easy DIY and are a fun alternative to picture frames. Easy to make … just some scrap wood and wood glue are all you need! OHMY-CREATIVE.COM | Pallet Project | Photo Frame | Bulldog Clip Project | DIY Frame
- Inspirational frame using the Paper Dolls collection by Julie Nutting from Photo Play Paper
- Aiming for some elegant and posh living room or working space? Well, today you are lucky because here is a video that will teach you some easy do-it-yourself decoration that looks high-end. They looked very classy that no one will think that they came from a dollar store. credits:DoItOnaDime Get your materials at Amazon! Frame Lanterns – You will only need 4 5×7 picture frames, glue gun, and some glue. First using hot glue insert the glass and connect them all together in a square shape. In connecting one frame to another, be patient enough to wait
- built-in recessed toilet paper holder with extra roll storage Turtles and Tails
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art | A
- Timepiece Toilet Paper Roll Craft | This DIY clock uses washi tape and cardboard tubes that create a funky look.