Photo via: onegoodthingbyjillee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get rid of that builder grade oak! use GEL stain. Already pinned this once but Iike her version too! – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Drab to Fab Piano Transformation using Chalk Paint and Gel Stain. How to turn an ugly family heirloom into a beautiful living room focal point
- Update perfectly functional but too traditional cabinets with a darker glaze faux finish. Way cheaper than refacing or replacing!
- Have a builder grade mirror in your home that needs updating? Follow these easy steps to update your mirror into a high end mirror.
- Adding a kitchen counter post to upgrade builder standard kitchen cabinets
- How To Gel Stain (ugly) Oak Banisters Without Sanding
- Remodeling ideas for your home: Cabinet Makeover from builder cabinets to custom look
- these lovely rustic real basswood sliced display signs are the perfect way to commemorate your favorite lyrics to your first dance song with your loved one! or just choose one of your favorite quotes and show it off to everyone! this approximately 10 x 7 wood slice sign is made with high-quality basswood, brass hanging hardware, + love! all wood slices are uniquely handmade and one-of-a-kind (no mass production here!), and as such, the stain + design may sometimes vary slightly from the photos. these are made with REAL tree slices, so they are subject to natural imperfections such as discoloration, knots, and misshapen rings. please bear in mind if you choose a custom quote to keep it as short + sweet as possible! i want to be able to fit it all on the slice for you without it looking squished!!! > choose from: – design : falling in love | wherever im with you | home sweet home | custom quote in the note to seller section of your order, indicate if youd like a specific design for the surrounding DOODLES! the DEFAULT doodle for custom quotes if none is chosen will be the leafy laurels on top and bottom. 🙂 also please let me know your custom quote EXACTLY as youd like it spelled out! if youd like a full color quote slice – check out this listing! https://www.etsy.com/listing/293654951/wood-slice-art-full-color-hand-lettered ~~ all designs and photos are the sole property of the apothecary bee ©. please do not attempt to replicate or recreate any designs for profit or personal use.
- Looking to update your kitchen without spending a lot of money? See our step-by-step instructions on how to paint melamine kitchen cabinets.
- Our white kitchen remodel is finished! Learn how we painted our oak cabinets to give them a budget friendly update!
- Just want you all to know that this post is NOT sponsored, mmmkay? We just like Lowe’s! It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a renovation update, whoops! Since we last saw each other, I’m pretty darn excited to say that we now have a new kitchen. I mean, I kind of miss having cabinets with … Read more
- When you buy used kitchen cabinets, you save money AND keep them out of landfills! See how I transformed mine into a trash and recycling cabinet and added more counter space to my kitchen! | recycled cabinets | upcycling | salvage | kitchen update | kitchen ideas