Photo via: parents.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Repurposed Clipboard in a Farmhouse Kitchen – this vintage clipboard is mounted to a cabinet and is used to hang kitchen towels – via French Country Cottage
- Save those old cabinet doors! Use them for beautiful DIY projects like this –
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- How to Paint Cabinets Without Brush Strokes. When you can see brush strokes on your freshly-painted cabinet, it really puts the pain into painting. Brush marks affect the appearance of your just-completed paint job and they can prevent a smooth finish for future coats of paint. Cabinets, fortunately, usually have removable doors. This allows them…
- In the same vein, unobtrusive appliance garages — countertop doors that swing up instead of rolling up — and cabinet inserts are designed to stow everything from mixers to coffeemakers
- diy home sweet home: 6 ways to add more storage to your home.
- DIY Repurposed Wood Cabinet Doors using Chalk Paint
- Make a vintage distressed display cabinet with glass panel doors
- DIY Built-In Entertainment Center and Cabinet Doors | homeMNprovement
- Artwork Display for Children using Cabinet Doors (by Dimplicity)
- Bathroom. Pick up these crates at Michaels for about $4. Stain or paint. Add a pair of shelve racks from Home Depot and Wa La…you have an attractive storage unit for towels or anything else that requires easy access. (note: Reinforce the crate by securing with screws through the wood into the wall.)
- OMG – I love this project! I did doors on a cabinet – beyond awesome! On this photo from lemontreecreation…: she stained wooden boards with a dark stain – placed doormat on top – then sprayed over all with 4 light coats of creamy colored paint – letting dry between coats. Make sure you get the paint into all the openings. Do not move mat until it is completely dry or it will smear. When you remove it the stained wood that…