Photo via: parents.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Repurposed Clipboard in a Farmhouse Kitchen – this vintage clipboard is mounted to a cabinet and is used to hang kitchen towels – via French Country Cottage
- Use cabinet doors as towel hanger in bathroom instead of a towel bar
- Save those old cabinet doors! Use them for beautiful DIY projects like this –
- Command hooks arent just for renters! Hang your curtains quickly the easy way! | inbetweenchaos.com
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- How to Paint Cabinets Without Brush Strokes. When you can see brush strokes on your freshly-painted cabinet, it really puts the pain into painting. Brush marks affect the appearance of your just-completed paint job and they can prevent a smooth finish for future coats of paint. Cabinets, fortunately, usually have removable doors. This allows them…
- In the same vein, unobtrusive appliance garages — countertop doors that swing up instead of rolling up — and cabinet inserts are designed to stow everything from mixers to coffeemakers
- 11 tips for organizing under the kitchen sink! Tame the black hole and use every available inch with drawers, baskets, hooks and towel bars.
- California Livin:grasscloth covered mirrored closet doors (add idea of flipping doors over from HGTV to avoid dealing with mirror)
- DIY Built-In Entertainment Center and Cabinet Doors | homeMNprovement
- Make a vintage distressed display cabinet with glass panel doors
- DIY Repurposed Wood Cabinet Doors using Chalk Paint