Photo via: parents.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Repurposed Clipboard in a Farmhouse Kitchen – this vintage clipboard is mounted to a cabinet and is used to hang kitchen towels – via French Country Cottage
- Use cabinet doors as towel hanger in bathroom instead of a towel bar
- Save those old cabinet doors! Use them for beautiful DIY projects like this –
- Command hooks arent just for renters! Hang your curtains quickly the easy way! | inbetweenchaos.com
- Enjoy the convenience of food, leash, and toy storage, plus a feeding station, all in one stylish, compact space with our Pet Feeder Station. This storage cabinet is made to the same high level of craftsmanship as our other furniture pieces with a sturdy blend of solid mahogany and engineered woods. Kibble drawer cleverly disguises food and conveniently tilts out for easy access Storage area holds 10 lbs. of food Removable stainless steel food and water bowls slide out of sight for when guests arrive Finished in a rich espresso, with metal hardware Easy assembly to attach the three exterior, wood hanging hooks
- Wreaths arent just are for the winter season and Christmas holiday, theyre to keep your doors decorated at all times of the year. For the spring and summer months, hang this Dainty DIY Greenery Wreath on your front door.
- How to Paint Cabinets Without Brush Strokes. When you can see brush strokes on your freshly-painted cabinet, it really puts the pain into painting. Brush marks affect the appearance of your just-completed paint job and they can prevent a smooth finish for future coats of paint. Cabinets, fortunately, usually have removable doors. This allows them…
- In the same vein, unobtrusive appliance garages — countertop doors that swing up instead of rolling up — and cabinet inserts are designed to stow everything from mixers to coffeemakers
- Print off any picture you want, spray paint a piece of wood black, and cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod podge coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of mod podge over the picture. paint some eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- 11 tips for organizing under the kitchen sink! Tame the black hole and use every available inch with drawers, baskets, hooks and towel bars.
- California Livin:grasscloth covered mirrored closet doors (add idea of flipping doors over from HGTV to avoid dealing with mirror)
- diy home sweet home: 6 ways to add more storage to your home.