Photo via: momdot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diy old ladder rack. Great for organization. Looks like an old bunk bed ladder would work great. Diy home decor on a budget
- Old ladder and drawers
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- A blanket ladder is a great storage solution for bulky blankets and throws. Build this easy DIY blanket ladder for about $5.
- Save those old cabinet doors! Use them for beautiful DIY projects like this –
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project
- LOVE ♥ You can use old credit cards, cut to size. glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers… add a layer of mod podge to seal. Love this!
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 in lumber!!!! Great step by step tutorial so you can make your own!
- A brilliant use for an old shutter in your bathroom.
- use old baking tins to make an indoor herb planter for your kitchen / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- Recycled Clock Tea Table – Creative Ideas for Home Interior Design (decor, coffee, side, end, beautiful, romantic, old, projects, crafts, DIY, do it yourself, fun, creative, uses, use, inspiration, reduce, reuse, recycle, used, upcycle, repurpose, handmade, homemade)