Photo via: momdot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diy old ladder rack. Great for organization. Looks like an old bunk bed ladder would work great. Diy home decor on a budget
- Old ladder and drawers
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- Even a total beginner can make this simple, rustic throw ladder for about $6!!!
- A blanket ladder is a great storage solution for bulky blankets and throws. Build this easy DIY blanket ladder for about $5.
- Save those old cabinet doors! Use them for beautiful DIY projects like this –
- For less than $10 you can make a one-of-a-kind lamp that commemorates your personal history or other past events. Creative lighting aside, this quick project also finally finds a use for those old 35mm negatives you have lying around.
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- This five-tier ladder shelf is perfect in any corner
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project
- LOVE ♥ You can use old credit cards, cut to size. glue on scrapbook paper, pictures, stickers… add a layer of mod podge to seal. Love this!
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 in lumber!!!! Great step by step tutorial so you can make your own!