Photo via: momdot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diy old ladder rack. Great for organization. Looks like an old bunk bed ladder would work great. Diy home decor on a budget
- Old ladder and drawers
- Love this easy idea to use wire baskets to organize all of your canned goods! | Eleven Gables
- A blanket ladder is a great storage solution for bulky blankets and throws. Build this easy DIY blanket ladder for about $5.
- Even a total beginner can make this simple, rustic throw ladder for about $6!!!
- Save those old cabinet doors! Use them for beautiful DIY projects like this –
- For less than $10 you can make a one-of-a-kind lamp that commemorates your personal history or other past events. Creative lighting aside, this quick project also finally finds a use for those old 35mm negatives you have lying around.
- Taking a cue from reader remodels, we decided to retrofit a charming old bureau for a whole new purpose
- Here is a great makeover with yet again a very dated piece! See how Kim from Hunt and Host turned a little beat up…dated organizer into just what she wanted! Every piece has inner potential : ) . . Now this post is all about a ladder and how you should never leave one at …
- This five-tier ladder shelf is perfect in any corner
- How to make this EASY rustic bathroom storage ladder with scrap wood in one afternoon!
- How To Build A Kitchen Island From An Old Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/qc33 If your kitchen could use an island or breakfast bar, then this economical project using a recycled door is great. Does your kitchen need one of these? 4h project