Photo via: californiahome.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Made from a beautiful antique/vintage hand-woven hemp grain sack from Europe, the textile dates from the early 1900s. It would be a great holiday accent pillow or simply fit well into your farmhouse or rustic decor. MATERIAL AND COLOR: Heavy hemp fabric, heringbone pattern handwoven. Black stripes. The fabrics tone is a straw colour, rustic texture. CONDITION: Vintage good condition, no hole or tear, never repaired. Due to the vintage nature of these linens, there are some very minor imperfections, spots from age and faded discoloration in the fabric. These are considered part of their charm. Zipper closure. Please note that my pillow shams are made of grain sack on both sides as opposed to the front only. The fabric on the back has no stripes. Size: max. 37.5 x 17 (95cm x 42cm) in the pictures 1-4. The rest of the dimensions will fit the usual inserts as seen in picture 5. NOTE: If you need a different size, please contact me with your request. Insert not included. ***If you want us to make a custom pillow insert, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/217553360/add-a-custom-insert-to-your-throw-pillow ***If you want to add the small pillow cover from images, please purchase from here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/268848178/authentic-grain-sack-pillow-cover?ref=shop_home_active_1 More pillow covers from antique authentic grain sack fabric: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Medreana?section_id=14363513&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN GRAIN SACKS: These grain sacks were originally produced about 100 years ago on European farms, to bring grain to the mill. Each sack was hand woven from hemp with a distinctive pattern of strips showing which farm it belonged to, sometimes with a hand stitched monogram. The reason for the unique family farm markings were because the farmers wanted to be able to identify their own sacks when transporting sugar, flour and grain to the market. And when the grain came back from the mill, the unique markings ensured the sacks were returned to their rightful owner. These textiles are, by nature, extremely Eco-friendly! The average age of these textiles is 100 years and they were naturally home grown, home retted (in local lakes and ponds) and woven by hand. These textiles are being re-cycled today and showing off the extreme craftsmanship of past generations! Yet another feature that makes these textiles extremely eco-friendly is their durability. These textiles were designed to endure generations of constant use and will have an extremely long life. The timeless beauty of this linen and their extraordinary quality make these textiles the perfect choice for any home and an environmentally friendly choice. Grain sack adds a bit of history and authentic vintage charm to whatever it touches! These textiles are machine washable, tumble dry! For more great ideas you can visit me on Pinterest by using the link below: http://pinterest.com/medreana/grain-sacks-home-decor/ __________________________________________________________ If you require any further information feel free to contact us. Worldwide shipping options available . Dont see your county listed ? Ask for a quote! _________________________________________________________________ Thanks so much for stopping by our store and we hope to see you again soon
- Are you looking to add some new workout equipment to your garage gym or home workout room but dont want to spend a fortune? If so, youve come to the right place. We have done the research and searched the web to compile a list of the greatest DIY workout equipment ideas that you need to try and can easily make yourself. DIY Workout Equipment Ideas You Need To Try DIY Medicine Ball (Source) A medicine ball can be used in many different strength training and conditioning exercises. Medici…
- Handmade wood quilt block design. Made of weathered gray barn wood. Triangles and squares cut from old wooden doors with chipped vintage cracked off white paint. This reclaimed wood wall art is a one of a kind. It cannot be reproduced. The design is one of mine that I have been using for more than 30 years in art and woodworking. Colors are natural dark brown wood colors and darker grays that fade into lighter shades, give the entire piece a great, unique look. Also a few of the ones with nail holes also has some rust around those areas giving it a unique look. The gray Triangles are played off of the vintage off white cracked and chipped painted Triangles cut from the doors. There are squares in each corner that are cut from the gray weathered wood and dark brown barn wood. Surounding the artwork is is a strip of light gray weathered board, that really enhances the whole piece. I also have a natural wood colored lath piece framing the art work. The size is 17.25 square. This is 1 of 1 and is ready to ship. Making a wonderful gift fo anyone for any ocassion. It is bright and cherry yet looks rustic, country and shabby chic. Would be a great conversation piece. It is signed and dated on the back. It will ship usps priority 3-5 business days after purchasing. We will send the tracking order and date of arrival to you the evening that it ships. Thank you for visiting our handmade reclaimed wood wall art shop at Past Reclaimed for you quality handmade original reclaimed wood wall art, wood quilt blocks and headboards. https://PastReclaimed.etsy.com
- This hand-painted, wood sign comes with a statement of fact; Life IS better in the Country. It would look great in your kitchen, dining room or anywhere you want rustic home decor or traditional country decor. This wall sign measures approximately 11×14. The sign is made with reclaimed pallet boards colored to any color you would like with a very thin paint wash so that the wood shows through. Please note what color you would like in the notes. All of my creations are made of reclaimed pallet boards. They are hand-painted with happiness and love. All creations are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. If you would like to personalize this creation with a particular color or wording, I would be happy to accommodate as much as possible. This design can also be made into different sizes. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Unique WEDDING Gift- Customized Wedding Gift- Pebble Art- Unique Engagement Gift- Wedding Art- Couples Gift- Love Gift- Bride and Groom Gift Pebble Art to celebrate and cherish the special occasion; an exceptional gift that will be treasured for years to come. ✿ Original Pebble Art with a sense of romance, mystery, and magic. ✿ Comes in 8×8 Inches black shadow box style frame with glass. ✿ Comes signed by me. ✿ Can be personalized by request. For more such designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MedhaRode?section_id=14115983&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Become a fan on Facebook to see new designs and get updates on discount coupons: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Gallery/585428988139553 Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with my custom and new designs: http://pinterest.com/rodemedha/ ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●● Want to pay using PayPal but dont have an account set-up yet or not sure how to use it: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php ●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●✿●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●
- Look at this little darling! A 7×9 stained board featuring an original design vintage string art camper complete with a fabric pennant banner. * board stain/color can be customized * string colors can be customized * pennant colors may vary
- What kind of paint do I use on that? | A guide to what types of paint you can use on various surfaces. Good information for anyone who is new to furniture painting or doesnt know what paints can be used on what surfaces.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Just because the rooms in your house are small, doesn’t mean they can’t look big. You can make any space look bigger by using these simple tricks. Transform your small rooms into an inviting, seemingly spacious home. These tips are perfect for anyone looking to sell their home 1. Lighting. It all starts with light. Lightness evokes space, while darkness …
- As a really common recycled material, wooden pallet you might have used them to make something useful for your home. You know they have endless potential can be transformed to a lot of stunning DIY projects serve for home. So when I saw something creative and cool about pallets, I just want to share with […]