Photo via: americanwoodworker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets – Looking for a great way to cut your laundry costs? These DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets are just the ticket! Youll never buy fabric softener sheets again after you try these! All natural, chemical free and budget friendly too!
- Supplies: Bag of concrete with sand Water Mould to cast in — we used a tall soda can Spoon Scissors or a utility knife Small candles Instructions: 1. To begin, cut the top off of your soda can. 2. Add a small amount of water into can. 3. Add a cup of concrete mix and stir. 4. Contin
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- Cozy up your home with re-purposed sweater pillows – plus the key to avoiding wavy seams when sewing with knitted fabric.
- A wall hanging is such an inexpensive way to fill up space on your walls. Theyre easy to make, too!
- You must be always thinking to decorate your home. A boring nightstand seems to need to be replaced, or the color of the wall is too monotonous and needs of paint, and even your family photos need lovely displaying. All in all, you want some projects to beautify your home. However, the budget list is […]
- DIY Canvas Quote Art Tutorial. Create a custom canvas quote art for under $20 with this easy tutorial complete with step-by-step photos. Perfect for decorating your childs nursery or bedroom; adding an inspirational quote to an office wall; etc. Would be a fun gift too.