Photo via: americanwoodworker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yellow Wildflowers in Enamelware Pitcher from Town and Country Living featured on Cedar Hill Farmhouse | The fastest and easiest way to add summer color to your home is with fresh cut flowers.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- View All Pages Prev1 of 11Next If you’re looking for ways to add style and beauty to your home but don’t want to spend a lot of money, try one of these easy DIY glam decor projects. 10 DIY glam decor ideas that will make your home look stunning I’m not really sure exactly when it started… I used to have a much more traditional design style with a little country mixed in (which you can see in the original versions of my master bedroom and bathroom). But looking at my recent master bathroom makeover (which I love!), it is definitely not country! And none of the other room makeovers I’ve done recently (Den, Home Office, Dining Room, Guest Bathroom) have been either. Maybe my cats are rubbing off on me…they love sparkly and furry things, too… In any case, I guess I just have to admit it to myself…I have turned into a glam queen. All of the rooms in my house now have some glam elements in them. The great thing is that it’s actually pretty easy to add glamorous decorations to a room without having to spend a lot of money…and I thought I’d share some of my favorite DIY glam decor projects in case you want to add some of that old Hollywood feeling to your house, too. Prev1 of 11Next View All Pages You Might Also Like
- You won’t believe, but these 20 DIY dollar store home decor ideas are simply fantastic. Make your inexpensive items and see how people will line up at your doors to just take a sneak-peak of your DIY ideas.
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- A wall hanging is such an inexpensive way to fill up space on your walls. Theyre easy to make, too!
- DIY Canvas Quote Art Tutorial. Create a custom canvas quote art for under $20 with this easy tutorial complete with step-by-step photos. Perfect for decorating your childs nursery or bedroom; adding an inspirational quote to an office wall; etc. Would be a fun gift too.
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- Piece of wood from Home Depot cut to size of couch, stained, attached to wall with L-brackets love this!
- Revamp Your Front Door! (With Only A Coat of Paint)| How to Repaint Your Front Door, Curb Appeal Projects, Easy Curb Appeal Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Painting Hacks, Painting Tips and Tricks, Paint for a Perfect Line, Popular Pin
- A DIY magnetic wall display in your kitchen of your favorite knives. Functional too!
- Make use of your wall space with this little art desk! Chalkboard cuteness when closed too! Diy wall desk free plans project anawhite fold down hinge space saving kids storage art craft chalkboard.