Photo via: lifenreflection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Lavender Linen Spray
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- This Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub recipe smells good enough to eat plus its super easy to make! A simply perfect homemade DIY!
- Sweetie n Salty Shoppe: Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Love the smell of Pottery Barn? Me too! Grab some lemon juice, vanilla extract, and rosemary to ensure that you give your guests the BEST first impression upon entering your house!
- These sea salt vanilla caramels are unbelievably soft and chewy; the ultimate sweet and salty candy treat. The recipe makes a big batch to share!
- I am so excited to show y’all my Fall mantel. Fall has officially exploded in my house and I couldn’t be happier. The vanilla and vetiver candles are burning, the orange and vanilla spice boil is steaming on the stove and pumpkins of every color and variety are displayed all over the house! This is …
- Seeking Lavender Lane: 5 Ways to add DIY Wall Decor to Your Home
- Homemade Lavender and Bergamot Candle | DIY
- Faux Lavender Wreath – Spring Decorating Ideas
- Lavender & White Floral Spring Wreath Craft Tutorial
- This Lavender Coconut Aloe Vera Shave Gel is a great Christmas gift idea, or a perfect addition to your homemade bath products list!