Photo via: designasylumblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Velvet Finishes May Colour of the Month is Bold Yellow! Save 20% on Bold Velvet Finishes at checkout using code MAY16COM. Bold Yellow Interiors & DIY Yellow Furniture Makeovers.
- The Best Paint Colours (and accents) for Boys Rooms Whenever I have clients with kids there is often a struggle between what the kid wants and what the parent wants. The kids often gravitate towards colours in the ‘primary’ – aka ‘visual punch in the face’ range (blue/red/yellow), where as Moms lean towards the softer more subtle versions of these colours. And of course, there is the odd brave parent who lets their kids pick their own colours – bless their hearts. NOT THIS MOMMA! I am waaay too much of a control freak for that! And yes, these few paragraphs are copied from Best Benjamin Moore Paint Colours for Girls Rooms – I can only be so sharp and witty you know! So what do you do when you and baby-boo are at odds over paint colours? You read this….Tips for choosing paint colours with your kids for their bedroom… Tip 1 DO NOT let them pick the colour they want – they are usually colour ninjas Ask them to tell you 2 different colours that they would like on their
- July Sale! 20% off our Buenos Aires design. Please use coupon code Storage20 at checkout. We made this platform bed to utilize the space under the bed in a functioning, easy to access storage space. The foot of the bed is a solid piece of wood, while both sides are lined with 3 spacious drawers per side. The bed is made from knotty pine and stained Classic Gray. The Rustic Wood Headboard is sold separately. Customize your own by picking any of the Minwax Wood Finish stains! http://www.minwax.com/wood-products/stains/minwax-wood-finishColors The sample colors shown on Minwax.com are digital representations and will not necessarily be an exact match to our finished product. Please use this site for ideas and convo me to discuss colors. I am happy to send stain samples after purchase. We are not responsible for the final finished color, if no conversation has been made. Minor assembly required. Our Platform Beds and Headboards are built for standard bed/mattress measurements. Sizes are as follows: Twin-39 inches wide by 75 inches long Full-54 inches wide by 75 inches long Queen-60 inches wide by 80 inches long California King-72 inches wide by 85 inches long King-76 inches wide by 80 inches long *Our pieces are made with real wood! Please allow for slight variations from product photos due to original wood color and characteristics. No two pieces are exactly the same! Stain variations are a natural part of real wood furniture. Natural wood comes in various colors, which affect the final stain color. Each piece may have some stain color variations within the different pieces of wood. These variations are a natural and normal part of these beautiful one of a kind pieces! Bed Shipments-Our beds are shipped via Freight shipping and delivered to your door if you are in a single family home or curbside if you are in an apartment building and require a signature. Our delivery companies are not responsible for bringing your product inside, or assembly. If you would like this service, we may be able to arrange it for an EXTRA fee.
- View All Pages Prev1 of 8Next If you are planning a bathroom makeover using black and white floor tile, this list will give you some inspiration and provides the sources for the tiles. Of all of the new elements that I put in my master bathroom makeover, there are 2 things that I have had all kinds of questions and comments about. The first is the zebra stencil on the walls (I will be doing a post on how to do that). The second is the black and white floor tile. While I loved the floor tiles the second I saw them, I didn’t realize everyone else would love them as much as I do! Although I probably shouldn’t be surprised since black and white is a very classic color combination that goes with pretty much every style. When I was going through the process of picking the tiles, I actually saw quite a few different patterns that I liked before I settled on the one I chose. With all of the interest, I thought I would share some of those other inspiration pictures (and tile options) that I looked at. Keep reading to see the stunning ways that black and white floor tile was used in these beautiful bathrooms. Prev1 of 8Next Have comments or questions on these bathrooms with black and white floor tile? Tell us in the section below. View All Pages You Might Also Like
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- This sign makes for absolutely beautiful wedding decor! Perfect for a wedding reception, anniversary established sign, or a wonderful gift. Each exquisite sign is handmade and hand painted in my personal studio until it is gorgeous and ready to ship directly to you (or the recipient). Each piece of wood is meticulously cut, sanded, securely placed together using wood backing bars, stained, and hand painted. The piece also includes hanging hardware installed on the back with sturdy steel wiring to ensure that your one-of-a-kind sign is ready to hang as soon as it arrives! Sign is 36in in length and 24in in width. WHEN ORDERING, PLEASE PUT THE CUSTOM DATE YOU WOULD LIKE LISTED ON THE SIGN, IN THE NOTES SECTION AT CHECKOUT. Please feel free to message me at any time with questions. Note: Turn around time on this sign is 1-2 weeks. Please send me a message BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER if you need this sign by a very specific date to ensure your timeline can be met
- How to Prep Furniture: the easiest and quickest way ever. Seriously, check out this magic in a bottle aka READY from Velvet Finishes
- This nature spectrum is perfect for tying together your interiors in a seasonal colour scheme
- Furniture Flip: A handsome painted chest with Velvet Finishes by RobbRestyle.com
- How to create 7 unique paint finishes that will transform any piece of furniture. A recap of teaching at Haven Conference, a DIY & Home Decor Blogger Conf.
- Is an ugly old refrigerator bringing you down? Dont live with it, paint your refrigerator with Velvet Finishes! Angled stripes tutorial included!
- Add refined elegance to your living room, bedroom or entertainment space with this beautiful hand-crafted Chaise, made to order in the USA by Skyline Furniture. This luxurious chaise is offered with an array of rich fabrics in linen and velvet, along with prints and patterns that pop. Sophisticated colors such as Sandstone, Charcoal, French Yellow, Pewter, Berry, Navy and Coral will transform any room into the relaxing, elegant space youve always wanted. Tufted buttons and stylish nail heads …