Photo via: whatsupfagans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a modern hypertufa planter to use outdoors in the garden – perfect for succulents!
- Your Apartment Is Begging You To Read This refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/pinterest-home-decor-inspirationslide-9 Plant an indoor garden. Want a foolproof way to guarantee nothing but good apartment vibes? Create your own indoor garden or trellis wall. Not only do plants look super-gorgeous inside, but they’re an awesome way to promote positive energy and help purify the airflow in your pad.
- DIY Seashell Planter | Easy And Fun Summer Crafts | DIY Projects
- Cedar Street Number Planter | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- DIY Vertical Plant Hanger – I Heart Nap Time
- DIY Vertical Plant Hanger / i Heart Naptime
- Rustic Elephants – every garden (or porch) should have one or two pachyderms… Trash to Treasure | Rustic Garden Art
- Decoupage Fabric on a dresser finished with Paris Grey Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | Via Garden Web by isabel
- This Gorgeous DIY Recycled Pallet Planter Erupts With Color – Video tutorial!! Probably the cheapest and most decorative planter youll find!
- Turn an empty soda bottle into an adorable kitty plant planter for catnip, herbs, or even a cactus or succulent! Easy to make and so cute! // Salty Canary
- Easy tutorial on how to make paper planter bags that are water safe / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com
- use old baking tins to make an indoor herb planter for your kitchen / grillo designs www.grillo-designs.com