Photo via: steampunkary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Canvas String Art Graffiti project is fun for kids and adults alike. While this is a spray paint project, you can use alternative paints or dyes for younger children.
- These birthday party games for kids arent just for kids, theyre for adults too! These games will thrill your guests and make for an unforgettable party!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- DIY Bead and Tassel Necklace for Children
- Artwork Display for Children using Cabinet Doors (by Dimplicity)
- Art projects that are fun for both parents and children.
- Children may be small, but add up all the things that come with them and you may find yourself with an overflowing room! Creating storage in a child’s room is the first step to getting a room under control, and this article has some ideas for inexpensive solutions. 1. Closet organizers are easy to install …
- Quick and easy 4th of July kids craft – Popsicle Stick Star Streamers! A fun craft for groups and parties! Children love these red, white, and blue stars!
- Victorian Farmhouse Kitchen. farmhouse kitchen. kitchen makeover. white kitchen. white backsplash. Rae Dunn. – Room by Room Summer Series
- Victorian Botanicals Exhibit at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden in Charlotte NC
- Expect a Fourth of July filled with old-fashioned fun when you create easy, inexpensive decorations with paper, basic craft supplies, and enchanting Victorian printables.
- Victorian Old World Map Medium Wood Storage Trunk Wooden Chest in Home & Garden, Furniture, Trunks & Chests | eBay