Photo via: steampunkary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Canvas String Art Graffiti project is fun for kids and adults alike. While this is a spray paint project, you can use alternative paints or dyes for younger children.
- These birthday party games for kids arent just for kids, theyre for adults too! These games will thrill your guests and make for an unforgettable party!
- Art projects that are fun for both parents and children.
- Quick and easy 4th of July kids craft – Popsicle Stick Star Streamers! A fun craft for groups and parties! Children love these red, white, and blue stars!
- Victorian Botanicals Exhibit at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden in Charlotte NC
- A vintage wagon is a creative and charming solution for storing books or games.
- Photo magnets: for a gift or classroom games and more! at RainbowsWithinReach
- This ultimate list of 32 Free Summer Printables for kids includes our favorite outdoor games, educational activities, and road trip fun!
- If you are planning a 4th of July celebration, but stuck for where to start, then this will help those party ideas to freely flow. With ideas for party food and decorations, there is something for the adults and for the kids. Organize your celebration with ease and then enjoy the day. Everyone needs to make the dessert trifle in party 1!
- Life is fun! Your shades should be too! California eyewear for kids and adults. Seeing things differently since 13. SUBSHADES.COM
- Forgot the sunscreen? This all-natural homemade sunburn relief cream with essential oils will help soothe your burn and speed healing. It works great for both kids and adults. Get the easy step-by-step instructions here:
- I bet Captain Jack Sparrow will go crazy for this Pirates Booty Slime it has the perfect amount of gold and gems. Making slime is a fun craft activity for kids and adults. Savvy?