Photo via: steampunkary.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Canvas String Art Graffiti project is fun for kids and adults alike. While this is a spray paint project, you can use alternative paints or dyes for younger children.
- These birthday party games for kids arent just for kids, theyre for adults too! These games will thrill your guests and make for an unforgettable party!
- Cool DIY Room Decor Ideas in Red – Creative Home Decor, Wall Art and Bedroom Crafts to Accent Your Red Room – Creative Craft Projects and Quick Arts and Crafts Ideas for Teens and Adults – Easy Ways To Decorate on A Budget http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-room-decor-red
- Art projects that are fun for both parents and children.
- Quick and easy 4th of July kids craft – Popsicle Stick Star Streamers! A fun craft for groups and parties! Children love these red, white, and blue stars!
- Victorian Farmhouse Kitchen. farmhouse kitchen. kitchen makeover. white kitchen. white backsplash. Rae Dunn. – Room by Room Summer Series
- Victorian Botanicals Exhibit at the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden in Charlotte NC
- If you are planning a 4th of July celebration, but stuck for where to start, then this will help those party ideas to freely flow. With ideas for party food and decorations, there is something for the adults and for the kids. Organize your celebration with ease and then enjoy the day. Everyone needs to make the dessert trifle in party 1!
- Life is fun! Your shades should be too! California eyewear for kids and adults. Seeing things differently since 13. SUBSHADES.COM
- A vintage wagon is a creative and charming solution for storing books or games.
- Photo magnets: for a gift or classroom games and more! at RainbowsWithinReach
- I bet Captain Jack Sparrow will go crazy for this Pirates Booty Slime it has the perfect amount of gold and gems. Making slime is a fun craft activity for kids and adults. Savvy?