Photo via: johanna-vintage.blogspot.se
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This vintage inspired farmhouse bathroom is filled with wood tones, mixed metals, shiplap, vintage treasures, and lots of DIY projects.
- Got an old suitcase just waiting to be used for something special? How to build suitcase shelves, step by step, and hang them up for a vintage decorative look in your homes living space. Vintage home decor DIY project!
- vintage dresser before and after makeover, painted furniture
- A Repurposed Clipboard in a Farmhouse Kitchen – this vintage clipboard is mounted to a cabinet and is used to hang kitchen towels – via French Country Cottage
- A fantastic IKEA Moppe hack with a vintage world map and leather draw pulls. Full step by step DIY. Great gift for those with wanderlust.
- Jello mold junky pumpkins, spray paint vintage jello molds. Details on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Here are 8 creative ways to decorate and add a little farmhouse flair to your home with vintage wooden crates.
- How to Get Farmhouse Style in yourHome: Vintage Trunkc
- Super cute DIY Drop Cloth Christmas Pillow with Vintage buttons
- Do you have a boring bench that you want to do something with? How about reupholstering it with a vintage rug? Get the Vintage Rug Upholstered Bench Tutorial right now!
- Love the Fixer Upper style? Want to add some vintage -inspired decor to your home? Check out this window pane tutorial!
- Digital print vintage typewriter I love you by SansSouciPrintables