Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Think you cant use that piece of furniture tossed to the curb? Think again. A Pile of Random Objects to a Hall Tree
- Hall Tree with cubbie storage and shelf by WWRusticDesign on Etsy, $175.00
- Custom Hall Tree
- DIY Murphy Desk – when closed DIY folding desk. Has a cute chalkboard on front. Could also use as a vanity, extra cooking space or iron/fold station!
- IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Cage Light Sconce – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen Decor http://diyjoy.com/diy-ikea-hacks
- Farmhouse Desk Rescue with Woodburned Top by Prodigal Pieces | www.prodigalpieces.com
- Ive thought about having a desk like this, made of a tree slice with the bark still there. (Minimalist)
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathr
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- I’ve always wanted to use wall decals in my home because it looks so simple, instant wall decor! Unfortunately our walls in New Mexico are textured and it’s basically impossible to stick wall decals on them and have them stay in place. By upcycling materials around my home from previous projects I was able to design my own elegant photo tree and I love how it turned out!
- Door vanity!
- How To Build An Art Desk From Repurposed Cupboard Door http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/sj2t Every day of the week kitchens get dumped. Instead of throwing them away, why not recycle some of the cupboard doors into an art desk for the little ones?